Author Topic: 1st Woman Completes Marines' Urban Leaders Course  (Read 446 times)

rangerrebew

1st Woman Completes Marines' Urban Leaders Course
« on: May 22, 2019, 11:11:57 am »

17 May 2019
Military.com | By Gina Harkins

One of the Marine Corps' female infantry riflemen hit another milestone when she became the first woman to graduate from the service's Urban Leaders Course.

Lance Cpl. Autumn Taniguchi, with 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, finished the three-week course that prepares leathernecks to lead troops in urban environments on May 3.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/05/17/1st-woman-completes-marines-urban-leaders-course.html
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 11:12:49 am by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: 1st Woman Completes Marines' Urban Leaders Course
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 07:22:52 pm »

17 May 2019
Military.com | By Gina Harkins

One of the Marine Corps' female infantry riflemen hit another milestone when she became the first woman to graduate from the service's Urban Leaders Course.

Lance Cpl. Autumn Taniguchi, with 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, finished the three-week course that prepares leathernecks to lead troops in urban environments on May 3.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2019/05/17/1st-woman-completes-marines-urban-leaders-course.html

@rangerrebew

I have to wonder who her "Rabbi" is. You and I both know that in the real world E-3's don't get selected to break new ground like this. Wonder if it's Di-Fi?

Either way,I honestly thought the Marines had bigger balls than this,and would stand up and shout to keep women out of the infantry. Guess I was wrong.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 07:34:54 pm »
It seems that our military is a laboratory for indoctrination, on all things diverse.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 07:56:26 pm »
It seems that our military is a laboratory for indoctrination, on all things diverse.

Pat Schroeder's Legacy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 10:12:11 pm »

Yep!  And nothing infuriates me more.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien