Author Topic: AOC: ‘We’re All Sitting Here, the Democratic Caucus, 60% Queer, Women, People of Color, Immigrant’  (Read 1187 times)

Offline libertybele

AOC: ‘We’re All Sitting Here, the Democratic Caucus, 60% Queer, Women, People of Color, Immigrant’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) on Monday night ridiculed Republicans for arguing that the Equality Act would hurt women, contrasting the House GOP – with 13 female members – to the Democratic caucus, which she described as “60 percent queer, women, people of color, immigrant.”

“Like, how are you going to tell us what’s good for us?” she asked.

Speaking during a Ramadan end-of-fast iftar on Capitol Hill, Ocasio-Cortez accused Republicans of trying to foil progressive advances by “pitting communities against each other that have never – and have no business being pitted against one another.”...

........Among many criticisms, opponents have warned that the measure would set back women’s rights, citing concerns such as an unfair disadvantage for women athletes competing against biological men who identify as females, or shelters for battered women being forced to accommodate biological men who identify as females......

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/ocasio-cortez-celebrates-democratic-caucus-60-percent-queer-women
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Critical Race Theory at work.    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Stunning stupidity on display 24/7 with that one.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Mod1

Moving this to AOC's personal playpen.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Stunning stupidity on display 24/7 with that one.

She really needs her own network TV show, so that the greatest number of people possible are exposed to her distinctive brand of New York leftist lunacy.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline verga

If something stupid needs to be said, count on AOC.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
She really needs her own network TV show, so that the greatest number of people possible are exposed to her distinctive brand of New York leftist lunacy.

The MSNBC weekend lineup would be the perfect place!!   :silly:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

A sea sponge has a higher IQ. 

Offline aligncare

The GOP hit the mother load when AOC stumbled into that congressional seat. Of course, the joke will be on us, when her political career skyrockets because half the country thinks emotionally and she’s got that certain dominatrix thing going on.

Offline mountaineer

Other than West Hollywood or Fire Island, where on earth is it 60% queer?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I wonder what the Islamic Mecca Worshippers think of all the homosexuals AOC is lauding?
Since homosexuals are arrested tortured and executed in Islamic countries.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

I wonder what the Islamic Mecca Worshippers think of all the homosexuals AOC is lauding?
Our Islamo congresscritterettes - Oman and Tlaib - also claim to be pro-gay. Really?  :shrug:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I seriously doubt they care as long as she continues to break down western civilization.

Online Wingnut

Our Islamo congresscritterettes - Oman and Tlaib - also claim to be pro-gay. Really?  :shrug:

Maybe they are in the closet themselves?

Offline EdJames

Other than West Hollywood or Fire Island, where on earth is it 60% queer?

In her awkward, clumsy manner, I believe that she was trying to say that 60% the Democrat caucus is composed of bleep, women, people of (some) color, and immigrants... 

:shrug:

Online corbe

The icing on the cake (for me anyway) is that she IS Trump's US House Representative since the Trump Tower, Manhattan is his official residence (NY 14) when he's not in the White House or Golfing somewhere. 
   Hey, I get stuck with Lloyd Dogget so I guess it all comes out in the wash.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In her awkward, clumsy manner, I believe that she was trying to say that 60% the Democrat caucus is composed of bleep, women, people of (some) color, and immigrants... 

I thought gays thought the term queer was homophobic.  Just shows what I know.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdJames

The icing on the cake (for me anyway) is that she IS Trump's US House Representative since the Trump Tower, Manhattan is his official residence (NY 14) when he's not in the White House or Golfing somewhere. 
   Hey, I get stuck with Lloyd Dogget so I guess it all comes out in the wash.

@corbe

Close, but no cigar, bub.

New York's 14th congressional district

Offline EdJames

I think that they embrace it now, it is apparently the "Q" in LGBTQ...

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mountaineer

Queer is like the n-word: only certain people are permitted to use it.

Offline LMAO

This is the direction the Democratic Party is heading. They are becoming more and more the party of identity politics. Although that tactic may win some elections in the short term, governing a Balkanized nation will be much more difficult
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy