Author Topic: St. Louis teacher (and his boyfriend) accused of hiring hitman to kill student he allegedly molested  (Read 1272 times)

Offline mountaineer

This story is a month old, but I hadn't seen it.
St. Louis teacher accused of hiring hitman to kill student he allegedly molested
Posted 11:24 AM, April 18, 2019, by FOX59 Web

ST. LOUIS, MO – A St. Louis teacher is accused of molesting a young student in his classroom and then hiring a hitman to kill the boy and his family, KSDK reports.

Deonte Taylor, 36, and his accomplice and boyfriend Michael Johnson, 66, both pleaded not guilty to a multitude of charges during their court appearance on Wednesday.

KSDK reports that while Taylor was working at an elementary school in 2015, he molested a 7-year-old student.  Taylor is HIV positive. ...

Months later while he was awaiting trial from behind bars, police say Taylor and Johnson attempted to hire a hitman to kill the boy ...
More and video here.

JOHNSON               TAYLOR
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"BOYfriend"??????

Where is the Tan Klan to protest that?

BTW,is there any doubt these two need to be put to death ASAP?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"..and his boyfriend" is destined to be the next "Florida man."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"BOYfriend"??????

Where is the Tan Klan to protest that?

BTW,is there any doubt these two need to be put to death ASAP?

Those two don't look right in the head.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline dfwgator

What a shame they won't get to celebrate the Blues going to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What a shame they won't get to celebrate the Blues going to the Stanley Cup Finals.

Naw.....

Let's tie them to the glass and let Terasenko give them each a 25 mph body check.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

Naw.....

Let's tie them to the glass and let Terasenko give them each a 25 mph body check.

Works for me.   Go Blues!

Offline mountaineer

Naw.....  Let's tie them to the glass and let Terasenko give them each a 25 mph body check.
:beer:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Those two don't look right in the head.

@Cyber Liberty

Their heads would look a little better if tuned up a little with some lead pipe.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Their heads would look a little better if tuned up a little with some lead pipe.

@sneakypete

I was thinking "mace."  Time to get medieval on them.
I will NOT comply.