Author Topic: I am the 1 percent used to justify 100 percent of abortions  (Read 984 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I am the 1 percent used to justify 100 percent of abortions
By Ryan Bomberger, CP Guest Contributor | Friday, May 17, 2019

Ryan Bomberger is the co-founder of The Radiance Foundation.

Iowa. Kentucky. Mississippi. Ohio. Georgia. Alabama. What do these states have in common? Courage and compassion. They’ve passed Heartbeat bills (Missouri and Louisiana are on their way), banning the brutal act of abortion once a heartbeat can be detected in unborn children.

I love how mainstream media is trying to spin this as a male versus female political fight (well, at least they’re admitting that there are only two genders). They ignore all the prolife women in this fight—the ones who run the majority of prolife organizations and the ones fighting in state and federal legislatures who reject the violence of abortion.

All across the Twittersphere, pro-abortion activists are tweeting in ALL CAPS: NO UTERUS, NO SAY!!! Funny. Didn’t seven white men in black robes deliver the violence of Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton in the first place? Guess that’s an acceptable form of “patriarchy.”

Read more at: https://www.christianpost.com/voice/i-am-1-percent-used-to-justify-100-percent-of-abortions.html

The author is African American, I never almost watch MSNBC but I did see him once on there arguing for the pro-life side against another AA who apparently was from the pro-choice side. Ryan Bomberger, the author, did well.