Author Topic: Comey email discussing Steele dossier indicates Brennan likely perjured himself before Congress  (Read 454 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey email discussing Steele dossier indicates Brennan likely perjured himself before Congress

Posted on May 21, 2019

By Jon Dougherty

If the contents of an email sent to staffers by then-FBI Director James Comey regarding the infamous “Steele dossier” is accurate, then U.S. Attorney John Durham, whom Attorney General William Barr has assigned to look into the origins of the Obama-era “Spygate” scandal, may soon be able to indict a former CIA director.

That would be none other than former CIA Director John Brennan. The crime: Lying to Congress, something the deep state vociferous #NeverTrumper has done in the past.

more
https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019/05/21/comey-email-discussing-steele-dossier-indicates-brennan-likely-perjured-himself-before-congress/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Brennan and Clapper have always considered lying to Congress a vital part of their jobs and wear the accusation as a badge of honor.  "I gave the least untruthful answer!  Yaay for me!"

This has been going on a lot longer than Obastard and Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: