Author Topic: What happened to the democrat party? What made you turn on America?  (Read 274 times)

rangerrebew

What happened to the democrat party? What made you turn on America?

By DrJohn No Comments Tue, May, 21st, 2019

democrats somehow have collectively suffered brain damage. I can’t think of another reason for their bizarre insane actions and blanket hypocrisy. Donald Trump needs not ridicule them. He only needs to emphasize what they are doing to themselves. To wit:

2013: Adam Schiff wants more transparency at the FISA court.

When intelligence agencies want a wiretap, they have to make a case to one of the 11 judges of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance – or FISA – court. Since September 11, 2001, that data includes phone records and websites surfed by both foreigners and Americans.

Burbank Democrat Adam Schiff has introduced a measure that would make the court more transparent by requiring it to declassify its interpretation of law. He says the court makes some very important decisions, “some of them deep constitutional issues, and I think it would help inform the public debate and I think we can do it in a way that doesn’t compromise national  security.”

http://www.floppingaces.net/2019/05/21/what-happened-to-the-democrat-party-what-made-you-turn-on-america/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FloppingAces+%28Flopping+Aces%29

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Questions:
"What happened to the democrat party? What made you turn on America?"

Answer:
communism.

That's been simmering under the democrats' surface since the early twentieth century. It started bubblin' in the late 40s' (Mr. McCarthy was onto them, but folks weren't listening), and came to a boil by the end of the '60's.

They don't even try to hide it much any more.
So that's why they've earned their new party name:
democrat-communists.