Author Topic: Fox News’ Brit Hume: Buttigieg 'most impressive' candidate since Obama  (Read 3266 times)

Offline verga

If that's how you feel, then don't marry a dude.   But why do your care so much about how your neighbors choose to live?
Several years ago One of my Homosexual friends asked me how I could be against gay marriage.
I told her, Bob down the street wants to marry his 16 year old daughter, does she accept that. What about that guy on television That wants the right to marry his John Deere tractor, should we allow that, or the woman that wants to marry her German shepherd dog.
Tell me @Jazzhead  which one of these do you find objectionable? Please show us just how morally bankrupt you really are.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It is?   I thought the homosexual sailors got all their action right there on the boat.    As Churchill once noted, the history of the British Navy can be summed up as "rum, sodomy and the lash".

@Jazzhead

The word "port" has more than one definition.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
President Bush 43 also served in the Air Force.  As to his NG service -- that is an allegation that wasn't proven.  I think it started with the Democrats.  Do you trust the Democrats to tell the truth?  If I'm not mistaken, stories that Bush 43 was a terrible pilot and not the smartest bulb in the chandelier were also part of those documents Dan Rather touted on 60 Minutes.  Those documents were proven to be forgeries and I think Rather lost his job over them.

@Applewood

Seems to me you are wrong on every particular. As for USAF service goes,he was the son of a Texas president serving in a USAF unit stationed in Texas,and the USAF even created a slot in that unit for him to make sure he went nowhere. Plus,the ONLY fighter he was qualified to fly was an obsolete jet that wasn't being flown in VN,so he wasn't even qualified to transfer to VN flight duty even if he wanted it. IIRC,he WAS offered the chance to train to qualify to fly the modern fighters,but refused the offer.

EVERYBODY with 2 IQ points to rub together knew he was doing nothing more than hiding in plain sight to avoid going to VN,and most people were so used to the children of politicans doing this that they didn't really care. Boy Jorge clearly had a political future to secure,and needed to be wearing a uniform to enhance it,so he did what was necessary and nothing more.

If you are a big Boy Jorge fan,you can truthfully claim that we weren't attacked by a single Cuban fighter the whole time he was flying around the Texas coast.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 07:39:43 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Isn't that what all the homosexual sailors say?

:laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
@austingirl

No, but I'm calling YOU a hypocrite if you wax poetic about "traditional marriage [as] the foundation of human culture" and then celebrate a thrice-married patron of prostitutes. 

Look,  I just celebrated my 38th wedding anniversary yesterday.   It hasn't all been easy (okay, it's mostly been easy),  but I stuck with it.   As far as I can tell,  Pete Buttigieg has stuck by the promise he made,  and Donald Trump most certainly has not.   Indeed,  it's been said that man who does wrong by his spouse will do wrong in other aspects of his life.   Christian "leaders"  who preach moral virtue (and condemn even monogamous gays for their "sinful" lifestyle) condone and exonerate Donald Trump and his loose relationship with the truth and his casual disregard of his sacred honor.   

Meanwhile you mock "Buttdigger"  and claim moral authority over him.   You should be ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy.

@Jazzhead
You are way off base in calling me a hypocrite. I have never celebrated Trump's sexual history n any way shape or form. You are the one who should be ashamed of name-calling and lying.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Applewood

@sneakypete

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_military_service_controversy

The above gives a rather good summary of the controversy surrounding President Bush 43's military service.  Except for his failure to complete his commitment to the Guard, I believe most of the accusations about his service have been proven false or were never proven.  Note that the article also delves into those forged documents CBS and Dan Rather showed on 60 Minutes. 

As to whether he was a good or bad president, I would say that President Bush 43 had his good and bad points.  He surely wasn't as bad as Carter or Obama.   I'm glad Bush 43 was our president in the aftermath of 9-11 and I did supported the war on terror, except that, like wars after World War II, this war was micromanaged too much by politicians instead of leaving strategies to the generals.  Unlike World War II, where this country and its allies went in to win, we just piddle around and piddle around.  As a result, far too many lives were needlessly lost and are still being lost.  Could have been over years ago, but here we are -- still in these hellholes. 

And the Bush economy and his handling of other domestic issues left a lot to be desired.  Unfortunately, President Bush 43 was too much of a liberal -- a direction the Republican Party in general has been taking for a number of years now.  The Party has abandoned its conservative, Constitutional roots and is leaning left -- which has in turn caused the Democrats to move even further left.  Conservatives like myself have no one to represent us.

That all said, I don't know of any president who is or was perfect.  Even Ronald Reagan, who I still admire and who came closest to my idea of a really conservative president, had his flaws.   But we haven't had a president since Reagan who has come close.  The current president certainly isn't close.

Ok, we have strayed way too far from the topic of this thread, so enough already before the mods throw both of us out. LOL 

Offline Rivergirl

Buttdigger served six years in the Naval Reserves. His six months riding a desk in Afghanistan is mighty impressive/s
Pete went out on patrols in Afghanistan.  However, belittling someone's military service is pathetic.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

That all said, I don't know of any president who is or was perfect.  Even Ronald Reagan, who I still admire and who came closest to my idea of a really conservative president, had his flaws.   But we haven't had a president since Reagan who has come close.  The current president certainly isn't close.

@Applewood

I hate Trump's style and methods of operation,but when it comes to pushing conservatism in government,Trump has been more conservative than Reagan.

Granted,Reagan was operating under the handicap that he had been a Dim himself,and he really and truly thought the Dims wouldn't lie to him and stab him in the back,never mind the hosing he got by George the 1st. Frankly,Reagan was too polite and too soft for the job. Nobody can accuse Trump of being either. His massive ego DEMANDS he do the best he can do so he gets a good write-up in the history books.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pete went out on patrols in Afghanistan.  However, belittling someone's military service is pathetic.

@Rivergirl

WHY would a Naval officer be going out on patrols in Afghanistan? It makes no sense.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Stolen Valor is a very dangerous thing to do, for anybody. There are always just way too many witnesses who were there and know what you did. Every public figure of any kind who has tried this has been called out on it.

You simply can't get away with it. Any fact check will expose you. If he did it then all the honor. If he is lying it will kill him with the public.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Stolen Valor is a very dangerous thing to do, for anybody. There are always just way too many witnesses who were there and know what you did. Every public figure of any kind who has tried this has been called out on it.

You simply can't get away with it. Any fact check will expose you. If he did it then all the honor. If he is lying it will kill him with the public.

@240B

Won't hurt him at all with Dim voters. They all want something for nothing,so it doesn't bother them.

Offline dfwgator

@240B

Won't hurt him at all with Dim voters. They all want something for nothing,so it doesn't bother them.

"The issue is never the issue.  The only issue is The Revolution."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"The issue is never the issue.  The only issue is The Revolution."

The Rats are doing a good job of demonstrating that expression like never before.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

It's more impressive than Trump's rich-boy draft-dodging.   Remember his crack that his "personal Vietnam" was his battle to avoid STDs?    And you (and others) keep referring to Buttigieg derisively as "Buttdigger" and worse.    At least the man's been faithful to his spouse, unlike our thrice-married President.

Here we go!  Draft dodge is someone who went to Canada.  You must have major issues with BILL CINTON, Joe Biden, BERNIE SANDERS, Obama..others who did not serve in the military?  You have some issues with people mailed I wrote,  married,  more than once?  Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  (no pun intended for the gays)  Bill & Hillary go BOTH WAYS.  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'brien. Bill has  15 more women of record, saying he raped them. BUT..Bill & Hillary still together.  Obama..married to trannie...the bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.

Selective service # for President TRUMP was # 580. Twice he was A-1. once he was Y-1..3 years possibly drafted. Draft ended. They were in the 300 #'s. Now he is serving as COMMANDER-IN CHIEF, with 14 attempts on his life. COMBAT.
HE was an officer,  in 4 years of Military school, had troops under him, and was mentored by a retired GENERAL. Same as basic  training. BETTER. 4 years!  You need video of bouncing b@lls of Manchelle?  Same baloney said by same people.

My president does NOT drink any alcohol..ever, does not smoke..does no illegal drugs....does not drink  CAFFEINE.  You want to impugn him?  Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistess.
Can you stop with the 3 marriages?  HE IS ON HIS THIRD...yes. STILL MARRIED..about 18 years.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 04:19:04 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

@Rivergirl

WHY would a Naval officer be going out on patrols in Afghanistan? It makes no sense.

He is gay. Self avowed.  Finding some Arab male "whole". 

Offline LegalAmerican

@Applewood

I hate Trump's style and methods of operation,but when it comes to pushing conservatism in government,Trump has been more conservative than Reagan.

Granted,Reagan was operating under the handicap that he had been a Dim himself,and he really and truly thought the Dims wouldn't lie to him and stab him in the back,never mind the hosing he got by George the 1st. Frankly,Reagan was too polite and too soft for the job. Nobody can accuse Trump of being either. His massive ego DEMANDS he do the best he can do so he gets a good write-up in the history books.

President does not have any more ego..then the REST OF ALPHA MALES ...who are jealous of him.  We women love it. I see no "ego"..I see confidence when it is deserved.  Bashing TRUMP has been a national past time for many years. Always the brunt of the joke..on Lettermen, Jay Leno, Roseann Barr, Dan Rather TV SHOWS. Allkind of put downs, negative comments.

JUST THE ENVY OF MOST PEOPLE ESP OTHER MALES....you all are in competition with him.  Now, I don't need a reply or denial. I am a woman who studied behavior for over 35 years.  His legacy tells the story.  WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

This is since May 2015..there is a series of lies & slander to this man. ENVY & JEALOUSY. You don't think he is SHOWING UP CONGRESS esp. democrats, where people see how WORTHLESS THESE POLITICIANS...ARE?  MILKING THE TAX PAYER.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 02:36:37 am by LegalAmerican »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
My only question:  Is he a pitcher or a catcher?    :pop41:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

Most people are truly insane. They function but walk among us. Live in denial, are delusional, pathological liars.   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Most people are truly insane. They function but walk among us. Live in denial, are delusional, pathological liars.   

Once again you suck the life out of a decent thread with your bullshit posts.  Please go away and die.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

My only question:  Is he a pitcher or a catcher?    :pop41:

Maybe they take turns?  I worked with a gay male, who was open about it.  He said his dad was gay & his uncle. Persian.
He said, he'd been with women.  What I noticed is that one 'Plays" the woman rule.  He wore a wig, lipstick, & they get drunk. So, one plays a woman..the other the man. That should tell people something. Ha!

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Maybe they take turns?  I worked with a gay male, who was open about it.  He said his dad was gay & his uncle. Persian.
He said, he'd been with women.  What I noticed is that one 'Plays" the woman rule.  He wore a wig, lipstick, & they get drunk. So, one plays a woman..the other the man. That should tell people something. Ha!

Is drunkenness your excuse for posting that same video over and over?

:pondering:

Offline LegalAmerican

Once again you suck the life out of a decent thread with your bullshit posts.  Please go away and die.

So , are you volunteering?  Wishing my death?  I didn't post to YOU. I was in quick reply..making that comment about what media says about president TRUMP.   You obviously KNOW...who you are! 

Offline LegalAmerican

Is drunkenness your excuse for posting that same video over and over?

:pondering:

So, why do you people, always talk about YOUR HABITS?  lol  I was in the LDS CHURCH for over 20 years, till they supported muslims coming into America. Now,  are you tired of the lefts..ON HERE SAYING THE SAME BALONEY ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP..OVER & OVER AGAIN?  I AM.

If they will stop..posting crap about his marriage, his SELECTIVE SERVICE #580...neither will I.  It is for their benefit & the hope..someone will listen from beginning to end..then there will be no need to post the video of TRUTH.

Have you listened to both video's from start to finish?  THERE IS A SERIES.. same picture, diff lies, slanders from media.

SO, ARE YOU SICK OF OTHERS SAYING THE SAME CRAP ABOUT PRESIDENT OVER & OVER THAT IS NOT TRUE?  I AM.  :seeya:

Now, I have sticky caps & when I don't want to lose my thoughts, I just keep typing.  Not yelling at you. I never understand how people hear letters on here anyway.   333cleo   :patriot:  :patriot:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So , are you volunteering?  Wishing my death?  I didn't post to YOU. I was in quick reply..making that comment about what media says about president TRUMP.   You obviously KNOW...who you are!

Go away. You are one sick puppy. You add nothing to this site or any discussion you infest with your stupid posts.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
So, why do you people, always talk about YOUR HABITS?  lol  I was in the LDS CHURCH for over 20 years, till they supported muslims coming into America. Now,  are you tired of the lefts..ON HERE SAYING THE SAME BALONEY ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP..OVER & OVER AGAIN?  I AM.

If they will stop..posting crap about his marriage, his SELECTIVE SERVICE #580...neither will I.  It is for their benefit & the hope..someone will listen from beginning to end..then there will be no need to post the video of TRUTH.

Have you listened to both video's from start to finish?  THERE IS A SERIES.. same picture, diff lies, slanders from media.

SO, ARE YOU SICK OF OTHERS SAYING THE SAME CRAP ABOUT PRESIDENT OVER & OVER THAT IS NOT TRUE?  I AM.  :seeya:

Now, I have sticky caps & when I don't want to lose my thoughts, I just keep typing.  Not yelling at you. I never understand how people hear letters on here anyway.   333cleo   :patriot:  :patriot:

I don't pay any attention to the "lefts" as you call them.  Life is more enjoyable that way.

I think that you get carried away, no one wants to be hit on the head with a stick over and over.

You also probably type too fast.  Take a breath, use the "Preview" button and ask yourself:  "does this post make sense?" before using the "Post" button.

And no, I don't like to watch propaganda videos of any stripe.

tri22