Author Topic: Gillibrand: I Wouldn’t Detain Any Illegal Aliens, I'd Free Them All Into the US  (Read 267 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gillibrand: I Wouldn’t Detain Any Illegal Aliens, I'd Free Them All Into the US
Leah Barkoukis

@LeahBarkoukis
|
Posted: May 20, 2019 7:30 AM

New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, a Democratic presidential candidate, said if she were elected president she would do away with the detention system for illegal immigrants.

"As president of the United States, I wouldn’t use the detention system at all," Gillibrand told host Margaret Brennan on CBS’s "Face the Nation."

"They don’t need to be incarcerated," she responded when further questioned. "If they are given a lawyer and given a process, they will follow it. They can go into the community in the way we used to handle these cases under the Department of Justice."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/05/20/gillibrand-i-wouldnt-detain-any-illegal-aliens-at-all-id-let-them-into-the-community-n2546574
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And some people say Trump is insane.

Online mountaineer

If only they'd release some of these folks directly into the neighborhoods of Democrat members of Congress who oppose any effort to control the flood of illegal immigrants ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

If only they'd release some of these folks directly into the neighborhoods of Democrat members of Congress who oppose any effort to control the flood of illegal immigrants ...

:amen:  Gilibrand's neighborhood should be first on the list.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is a good sign. There is no longer any even pretense of logic or restraint.
The Democrats have become a race to see who can go more and more and more crazy.
They have moved beyond what is normally thought of as 'Leftism'. The Dems are moving into uncharted territory. Even Hitler, Mao, Stalin, and Karl Marx himself were never this extreme. They certainly maintained their borders. I don't even know what this is? The only way I can describe the current Democrat camp is not as Leftists but rather the National Suicide Party.

Even the illegals here don't want insane unrestrained immigration pouring over the border.
They have enough common sense (more than most Dems) to know that this will kill their paychecks and benefits.

Unlike Democrats, Hispanics/Latinos legal or illegal are not fools. I think they know these Democrats are dangerous to them and their family.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.