Author Topic: CNN Learns The Risk Of Spreading Fake News  (Read 419 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Learns The Risk Of Spreading Fake News
« on: May 20, 2019, 10:18:31 am »

CNN Learns The Risk Of Spreading Fake News

They asked the viewers and the viewers have finally spoken.

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson absolutely dominated CNN last week, beating their entire prime time line up combined in total viewers by over 1,000,000 viewers — and CNN is not handling the news well.

CNN’s entire prime time line up garnered 2,474,000 total viewers compared to Carlson’s 3,475,000 total viewers.

Ratings from Nielsen Media Research for 03/25-03/29:

https://preservefreedom.org/cnn-learns-the-risk-of-spreading-fake-news/

Offline verga

Re: CNN Learns The Risk Of Spreading Fake News
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 05:38:18 pm »
Lay down with dogs and wake up with fleas. CNN played the card they thought would win. They have come down on the wrong side of every major story, Kavanaugh, Covington, abortion and the Mueller report.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 06:24:33 pm »
Lay down with dogs and wake up with fleas. CNN played the card they thought would win. They have come down on the wrong side of every major story, Kavanaugh, Covington, abortion and the Mueller report.
Only in the case of CNN it's the dogs that wake up with fleas.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 12:52:28 am »
I think this story is from March.  It's hard to tell because I figured that out from content in the story, not a time stamp like I usually see.  What are the numbers in May?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: