Author Topic: Obama’s Illegal Spying on Americans Labeled “Operation Hammer” Will Soon Be Exposed  (Read 1131 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama’s Illegal Spying on Americans Labeled “Operation Hammer” Will Soon Be Exposed
 by Jim Hoft May 19, 2019

One of the many illegal actions that President Obama partook during his eight years in office was the assimilation of personal data on all Americans.  His “Operation Hammer” will soon be uncovered and show his contempt for Americans and the rule of law.

Maxine Waters slipped up during a 2013 interview with journalist Roland Martin. In this interview Waters said –

…I think some people are missing something here. The President [Obama] has put in place an organization that contains a kind of database than no one has ever seen before in life. That’s going to be very, very powerful and whoever …and that database will have information about everything on every individual in ways that it’s never been don before.”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/obamas-illegal-spying-on-americans-labeled-operation-hammer-will-soon-be-exposed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I have wondered what became of Mad Maxine's musings.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I sincerely hope this is true!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

If true, the good news is that he is not longer a sitting President and can be indicted.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Domestic surveillance is neither new, nor limited to a single party. The Patriot Act and FISA powers were expanded, under Bush 43. Pompeo wrote an editorial, in 2016, about the importance of domestic surveillance.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/time-for-a-rigorous-national-debate-about-surveillance-1451856106
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Domestic surveillance is neither new, nor limited to a single party. The Patriot Act and FISA powers were expanded, under Bush 43. Pompeo wrote an editorial, in 2016, about the importance of domestic surveillance.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/time-for-a-rigorous-national-debate-about-surveillance-1451856106

Which is why Bush declared out-and-out spy war on Obama to keep him from winning.  Oh, wait....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

Which is why Bush declared out-and-out spy war on Obama to keep him from winning.  Oh, wait....

So, the administration that has been in power for as long as the spying and investigation has existed and had access to all the intel needs a protracted investigation to uncover everything? It could be declassified and released tomorrow. I know you’re smarter than that. The spying and investigation charade is the flip side of the coin. It’s all about sewing doubt and innuendo. It will ultimately reveal the same results – a whole lot of nothing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

So, the administration that has been in power for as long as the spying and investigation has existed and had access to all the intel needs a protracted investigation to uncover everything? It could be declassified and released tomorrow. I know you’re smarter than that. The spying and investigation charade is the flip side of the coin. It’s all about sewing doubt and innuendo. It will ultimately reveal the same results – a whole lot of nothing.

So then...Bush did the same stuff to Obama that Obama did to Trump?  That's fantastic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

So then...Bush did the same stuff to Obama that Obama did to Trump?  That's fantastic.

I'd be willing to bet there were extensive background investigations conducted into his life, especially while abroad. If you think it didn't happen, whether it was Bush or Clinton allies, within the intelligence agencies, you're being willfully naive.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'd be willing to bet there were extensive background investigations conducted into his life, especially while abroad. If you think it didn't happen, whether it was Bush or Clinton allies, within the intelligence agencies, you're being willfully naive.

I don't doubt that, but Obama took it to a whole new level.  Sure, there's blame for the post-911 law making (and the pre-911 law failure that led to it), but Obama tread where Bush 43 (and Clinton!) would not.  That was sorta my point.
I will NOT comply.

Offline edpc

I don't doubt that, but Obama took it to a whole new level.  Sure, there's blame for the post-911 law making (and the pre-911 law failure that led to it), but Obama tread where Bush 43 (and Clinton!) would not.  That was sorta my point.

With all the talk about Obama 'spying,' a few things have gotten lost in it all. Sam Clovis is the one who put together this advisory panel, that included Page and Popadopulos. He also recommended Whittaker as the acting AG. In each case, there was blowback over the personnel. He also talked each of them up, then acted like he didn't know them, when things went south.

Trump was not 'just joking,' when he made the Russian hacking comment. He was directly asked, by Katy Tur, if the comments gave him pause, not long after saying it. He said it did not and reinforced his reasons why he thought it was OK. That doesn't mean he's responsible for the DNC hack. However, he's done plenty to draw scrutiny.

The meeting at Trump Tower and Moscow building project were lied about and covered up, during the campaign. You can't lie, get caught lying, then say that had nothing to do with prompting an investigation.

If there's one thing Trump is particularly good at, it's deflection. He does plenty to get himself into trouble, then pulls the 'presidential harrassment' stunt. He hardly a blameless victim in all of this.