Author Topic: Romney unsure he’ll vote for Trump, but he’s against impeachment  (Read 337 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Romney unsure he’ll vote for Trump, but he’s against impeachment
by Caitlin Yilek
 | May 19, 2019 10:24 AM

Mitt Romney, who said he was “sickened” by the actions of President Trump and his campaign detailed in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, has not yet decided whether he’ll vote for him in 2020, but he does not support impeachment.

The Utah senator responded Sunday to fellow Republican Justin Amash's charge that Trump committed impeachable offenses. Amash laid out his argument Saturday on Twitter, becoming the first Republican in Congress to call for the president's impeachment.

“Mueller’s report identifies multiple examples of conduct satisfying all the elements of obstruction of justice, and undoubtedly any person who is not the president of the United States would be indicted based on such evidence,” the Michigan congressman wrote.

Romney called Amash “courageous” but said he had reached a different conclusion after reading the 448-page report.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/romney-unsure-hell-vote-for-trump-but-hes-against-impeachment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Obviously Romney's playing to one particular segment of the GOP he believes is powerful enough to make a difference for him politically. Can't just be the media he's performing for.

These individuals should all stand up and be counted themselves.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'm not for conviction in the Senate unless Trump wins re-election in 2020.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Get over it, Mitt. 

Offline libertybele

Romney unsure he’ll vote for Trump, but he’s against impeachment
by Caitlin Yilek
 | May 19, 2019 10:24 AM

Mitt Romney, who said he was “sickened” by the actions of President Trump and his campaign detailed in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, has not yet decided whether he’ll vote for him in 2020, but he does not support impeachment.

The Utah senator responded Sunday to fellow Republican Justin Amash's charge that Trump committed impeachable offenses. Amash laid out his argument Saturday on Twitter, becoming the first Republican in Congress to call for the president's impeachment.

“Mueller’s report identifies multiple examples of conduct satisfying all the elements of obstruction of justice, and undoubtedly any person who is not the president of the United States would be indicted based on such evidence,” the Michigan congressman wrote.

Romney called Amash “courageous” but said he had reached a different conclusion after reading the 448-page report.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/romney-unsure-hell-vote-for-trump-but-hes-against-impeachment

Amash wants impeachment so he can run.  IF Mittens didn't find anything impeachable (and you know he'd love to), I'd say chances are Amash should be ashamed of himself.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Mitt is about as republican as I am democrat.  0.00%
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Same old Mitt

Offline dfwgator

Amash wants impeachment so he can run.  IF Mittens didn't find anything impeachable (and you know he'd love to), I'd say chances are Amash should be ashamed of himself.

Amash wants to protect his interests with China.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Amash wants to protect his interests with China.

And those of the people who prop the POS up.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

Well Mitt, I was "sickened" by what you did to that dog.