Author Topic: 1987 LGBTQ Demands Become Law in the Equality Act  (Read 208 times)

rangerrebew

1987 LGBTQ Demands Become Law in the Equality Act
« on: May 19, 2019, 11:46:08 am »
May 18, 2019
1987 LGBTQ Demands Become Law in the Equality Act
By Lloyd Marcus

Remember when activists on the Supreme Court made same-sex marriage in essence the law of the land? Elated, Obama said, “Love wins!” He celebrated the unconstitutional destruction of the God ordained sacred institution of marriage by ordering that the White House be lit in rainbow colors. Leftists decreed that the LGBTQ lifestyle is a “beautiful thing” which Americans had better embrace or suffer severe punishment.

Shockingly, Christian churches began embracing same-sex marriage. Ignoring the Bible (Leviticus 18:22), deceived and cowardly pastors said, “Love is love. It's a beautiful thing.”

I did an internet search for pictures of gay pride parades. I could hardly believe my eyes; men wearing giant genital costumes, nudity, men mock-performing various sex acts on each other. Such public debauchery would normally get one arrested. Because it was happening during a gay pride parade, city officials and police ignored it.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/05/1987_lgbtq_demands_become_law_in_the_equality_act_.html#ixzz5oN0yowAd