Author Topic: Navy SEAL pleads guilty in strangulation death of Green Beret in Africa  (Read 284 times)

rangerrebew

Navy SEAL pleads guilty in strangulation death of Green Beret in Africa
By: Todd South  

NAVAL STATION NORFOLK, Va. — Navy SEAL Chief Petty Officer Adam C. Matthews pleaded guilty Thursday to charges related to the botched hazing incident in Africa that led to the strangling death of Army Green Beret Staff Sgt. Logan Melgar in June 2017.

“I cannot describe how sorry I am for the death of Staff Sgt. Melgar,” Matthews testified in a military courtroom in Virginia.

Matthews, a member of the elite SEAL Team 6, pleaded guilty to charges including conspiracy, unlawful entry, hazing, obstruction of justice and assault with battery.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2019/05/16/navy-seal-pleads-guilty-in-strangulation-death-of-green-beret-in-africa/
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 11:15:00 am by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Navy SEAL pleads guilty in strangulation death of Green Beret in Africa
By: Todd South  

“I cannot describe how sorry I am for the death of Staff Sgt. Melgar,” Matthews testified in a military courtroom in Virginia.

Make sure you say "HI!" to the USMC guards at Portsmouth Naval Prison,and blow them some kisses when you get there. They like that sort of thing. Trust me on this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!