Author Topic: Fran Lebowitz: 'I regret that everyone misinterpreted' comment that Trump should be murdered by the  (Read 3042 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fran Lebowitz: 'I regret that everyone misinterpreted' comment that Trump should be murdered by the Saudis
by John Gage
 | May 18, 2019 12:21 AM

Fran Lebowitz, a liberal author and public speaker, said she regrets her Friday comment that Trump should be handed over to the Saudis to be murdered like journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

“Whenever I think about this, and what he really deserves, I think we should turn him over to the Saudis, his buddies, the same Saudis who got rid of that reporter. Maybe they could do the same for him,” Lebowitz said on HBO’s “Real Time With Bill Maher.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fran-lebowitz-i-regret-that-everyone-misinterpreted-comment-that-trump-should-be-murdered-by-the-saudis
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Fran Lebowitz: 'I regret that everyone misinterpreted' comment that Trump should be murdered by the Saudis
by John Gage
 | May 18, 2019 12:21 AM

Fran Lebowitz, a liberal author and public speaker, said she regrets her Friday comment that Trump should be handed over to the Saudis to be murdered like journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

“Whenever I think about this, and what he really deserves, I think we should turn him over to the Saudis, his buddies, the same Saudis who got rid of that reporter. Maybe they could do the same for him,” Lebowitz said on HBO’s “Real Time With Bill Maher.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fran-lebowitz-i-regret-that-everyone-misinterpreted-comment-that-trump-should-be-murdered-by-the-saudis

There is no getting around it,the wealthy left are just loving,caring people that feel yore pain.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Was there ever a time in recent memory when the assassination of a sitting President was so casually and frequently discussed?

Offline dfwgator

I thought she died in a kiln explosion.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is all about inconsistency and hypocrisy.
The Left yells "Hate Speech!" about just about anything.
Saying, "I love America. I love Jesus!" is definitely their definition of 'Hate Speech!'
These guys, the Leftists, run around calling for the death of people,
incarcerations with no trial, invoking a fascist State every day.

But in their world, in their own heads, they can never speak 'hate speech'. It is the same mentality that says that openly, obviously, and viciously racist Black people cannot be racist because they are too, well, "special" to ever be racist.

In the bubble world Liberal mind, they believe themselves to be so 'utterly correct' that even when they spew Hate and Violence openly, it is never 'Hate'. It is always for the Leftist 'just cause', which is domination over everything. To them, this is never hate. They want to kill you because they love you, in their own warped mentality. This is the mindset of any abuser.

They really are, in every measurable way, the new Nazi Party. They are the Fourth Reich. And the American Jews love it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I thought so too.

In case she did not, with this mug, she should endeavor to try harder, as it would improve the entire environment
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Was there ever a time in recent memory when the assassination of a sitting President was so casually and frequently discussed?
Forgot GW already. Eh?

Offline dfwgator

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 03:35:05 pm by dfwgator »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@dfwgator

I haven't,but I would like to forget him and his entire damn family.

Offline dfwgator

@dfwgator

I haven't,but I would like to forget him and his entire damn family.

That's a separate conversation.  The point being, there's nothing new under the Sun.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I try ....  :laugh:
admittedly there's a lot to try and forget, and yet...................still better than Obama

Offline dfwgator

I thought so too.

In case she did not, with this mug, she should endeavor to try harder, as it would improve the entire environment

Otter wouldn't never go for that.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Otter wouldn't never go for that.

When better women are made,  Faber men will make them. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline dfwgator

When better women are made,  Faber men will make them.

Although she does kind of have a slight resemblance to Mrs. Wormer.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Online mountaineer

She's a writer. She should be able to express herself clearly. In this case, I doubt anyone misunderstood her. She said she wants the president murdered. There is no other reasonable interpretation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

@dfwgator
Blasphemy!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

She's a writer. She should be able to express herself clearly. In this case, I doubt anyone misunderstood her. She said she wants the president murdered. There is no other reasonable interpretation.
@mountaineer

A competent writer knows his/her words "mean things"so the writer "thinks" before writing.  I don't know what type of subjects she writes about, but in this case, she must have had a "brain" problem, not thinking how this writing would affect people.  I have written a book, 284 pages and have gone over every sentence in it numerous times to make sure it is clear without brain stumbles on my part. 

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline andy58-in-nh

That was her older sister, Fawn.

Yet, it would appear that the pot she was making flew at rather high speed and struck Fran squarely in the face.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Cut the crap and get me a drink.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

A bit. But the first quote that came to my mind looking at her is 'its always such a pleasure to see you, Mr West.'

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That was her older sister, Fawn.

Yet, it would appear that the pot she was making flew at rather high speed and struck Fran squarely in the face.

You are correct.  She was a 20 year old sophomore at Emily Dickinson College, in nearby Wounded Deer, Massachusetts. A sociology major from Fort Wayne, Indiana, she was tragically killed in a kiln explosion, while firing a pot in the new kiln in Sylvia Plath Hall on campus.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.