Author Topic: Fran Lebowitz: 'I regret that everyone misinterpreted' comment that Trump should be murdered by the  (Read 3056 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It turned the DUmmies into an even more paranoid group than they already were.  Around every corner was someone from the government monitoring their posts.  They even gave a name to the figment of their fevered imaginations...Agent Mike.  :silly:

Your trudge through that sewer was a public service.  Thank you, Soldier!  :cool:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It turned the DUmmies into an even more paranoid group than they already were.  Around every corner was someone from the government monitoring their posts.  They even gave a name to the figment of their fevered imaginations...Agent Mike.  :silly:

@txradioguy

I don't know why that would make them nervous. Seemed to me that everybody there seemed to work for the government in one department or another anyway.

I registered there and made one mild reply to one post,and was banned before anyone could even answer and was told the equivalent of "we don't want your type here."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Taryn:

@Sanguine

Soon to be known as Ralph after she/he/it/multiple choice enters prison. I doubt it will get 5 years,though. Maybe 1 with 4 suspended on condition of good behavior.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Taryn Henthorn
January 18 ·

OMG secret service came
https://www.facebook.com/taryn.henthorn

:silly:

Not sure whether this was the post that done her in:
Taryn Henthorn
January 14 ·

Trump needs impeached he is basically trying to abuse his power he is going to either be murdered or thrown out f**k him
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 11:06:29 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Night Hides Not

https://www.facebook.com/taryn.henthorn

:silly:

Not sure whether this was the post that done her in:

If the SS had to respond to every lame brain post like this, they'd need another 10,000 agents. Taryn must have said something far more strident.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mountaineer

If the SS had to respond to every lame brain post like this, they'd need another 10,000 agents. Taryn must have said something far more strident.
I think the actual threat was deleted. She sounded like a real head case from the rest of her FB posts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org