Author Topic: Rush: Did You Know Comey Was a Communist?  (Read 607 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Did You Know Comey Was a Communist?
« on: May 17, 2019, 08:11:18 pm »

Did You Know Comey Was a Communist?

May 17, 2019

RUSH: How many of you have thought…? I mean if you’ve thought about it, how many of you have heard or thought that James Comey was a lifelong Republican? I have. I’ve always thought that James Comey was of a lifelong Republican. I’ve been told that James Comey is a lifelong Republican. It turns out not to be true. Are you aware that James Comey used to be a communist? “In a 2003 interview with New York Magazine, James Comey said, before voting for Jimmy Carter, Jimmy Carter 1980, he’d been a communist.”

He admitted, “I’d moved from communist to whatever I am now.” Now, we know that John Brennan, Obama’s CIA director, was a communist, or at least had voted for the Communist Party. But I had never heard this about Comey. Zero Hedge as the story. I think Red State has the story. Now we find out that under Obama, the CIA director and the FBI director both had histories of not just flirtation but serious immersion into communism. And like the KGB always said, “No one ever leaves the KGB.” Nobody ever leaves this way of thinking.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/05/17/did-you-know-comey-was-a-communist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Re: Rush: Did You Know Comey Was a Communist?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 08:18:09 pm »
Briefers had in-depth knowledge of that over a month ago:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,357378.0.html

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 08:36:56 pm »
1980 he would have been in college. 

We keep being reminded that it didn't matter that Trump used to be a very liberal Democrat- and that was only as recent as 8 years ago when he was in his 60s, people change...

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 08:41:19 pm »
A former Commie the head of the FBI

A Muslim the head of the CIA.....

888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 08:47:00 pm »

888mouth

Under Obama, the fox wasn't just guarding the henhouse. The fox was frying the chickens.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 08:49:12 pm »

888mouth

Thank you, Barack.   /s
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald