Author Topic: Ex-Fox News doctor's license suspended over alleged sexual hijinks with patients, pulling guns in th  (Read 423 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-Fox News doctor's license suspended over alleged sexual hijinks with patients, pulling guns in the office
by Julio Rosas
 | May 17, 2019 11:06 AM

Dr. Keith R. Ablow, once a familiar face on Fox News and a fierce critic of then-President Barack Obama, has had his medical license suspended amid allegations of sexual activity with patients, and brandishing guns in his workplace.

The Boston Globe reports the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine said Ablow was an "immediate and serious threat to public health" because he allegedly had "engaged in sexual activity and boundary violations with multiple patients, diverted controlled substances from patients, engage in disruptive behavior, including displaying and pointing a firearm on multiple occasions in a manner that scared an employee."

Paul Cirel, Ablow's lawyer, disputed the board's findings in a email to the Globe.

"Dr. Ablow maintains that he is not guilty of any of misconduct and will vigorously defend this action at the appropriate hearing,” Cirel said. “Dr. Ablow has been, and will continue to be, a civic leader in the fight against domestic violence and getting care to returning veterans"

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-fox-news-doctors-license-suspended-over-alleged-sexual-hijinks-with-patients-pulling-guns-in-the-office
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, wow.  I always found his commentary informative. 

Offline Applewood

I don't see anything to indicate that Dr. Ablow has been tried and convicted of any crime.  If he hasn't, isn't the board's rush to judgment a bit premature? 

After Roy Moore and Justice Kavanaugh, I don't believe such allegations without proof.

Offline skeeter

Maybe there's something to this, but given politicized leftwing groups' record of defamation against anyone who has publicly challenged their icons, in this case Obama, I'd take this with a grain of salt.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't see anything to indicate that Dr. Ablow has been tried and convicted of any crime.  If he hasn't, isn't the board's rush to judgment a bit premature? 

After Roy Moore and Justice Kavanaugh, I don't believe such allegations without proof.
Mayhap, it is the Medical Boards findings that he violated ethics or professional behavior rules that caused them to suspend his license. I know of one a prominent O.C. obstetrician(don't ask how I know) Who was making advances to and having affairs with his patients, while adultery is not against the law in California, he is facing the very real risk of having his license suspended or revoked even though he has not been tried or convicted of any crime.