Author Topic: Horowitz IG report is ‘done and it’s devastating’…  (Read 1003 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Horowitz IG report is ‘done and it’s devastating’…

Posted by Kane on May 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
✔
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: The Horowitz IG report is now in staff review and is being briefed to principals - @OANN

May explain why Comey et al are now front and center setting their narratives
8:38 PM - May 16, 2019

Sean Hannity says he is hearing that the Justice Department inspector general’s investigation into alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuse is “done and it’s devastating.”

“I have sources telling me that Horowitz perhaps is even finished with his report and certainly the attorney general has been briefed on what is coming,” Hannity said. He also referred to former U.S. Attorney Joe diGenova saying Horowitz determined that the three FISA extensions against onetime Trump campaign aide Carter Page were illegally obtained and was on the brink of finding the first FISA was completely illegal.

Gregg Jarrett said the people “likely” in legal jeopardy are former FBI Director James Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI General Counsel James Baker, former FBI special agent Peter Strzok, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, “maybe” former CIA Director John Brennan and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and “certainly” Steele and Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/horowitz-ig-report-is-done-and-its-devastating/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
We heard this, the last time the IG released a report. As I recall, the recommendations were a bit lackluster.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We heard this, the last time the IG released a report. As I recall, the recommendations were a bit lackluster.

Which one? I'm feeble minded right now. Intense part of moving....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Which one? I'm feeble minded right now. Intense part of moving....

It was last June. Wray came out and had a press conference, which disappointed many people.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

It was last June. Wray came out and had a press conference, which disappointed many people.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

That one! thanks!

Let's hope Barr handles this better.  I think we're all skeptical.  I know I am.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

Hannity, while a bit of a bore, is generally more reliable than Beck.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline kidd

Devastating: numerous democrats and some republicans are sent to prison. Certain foreign allies are also implicated. American citizens lose even more faith in the ability of our government to function fairly. Television and newspaper news is ruined forever. This has a profound effect on young voters. Instead of finding trust in the republican party, they instead turn to third party alternates, mostly violent far-left organizations. America is forever changed. Conservatives feeling of satisfaction turns sour when they realize that the very fabric of the nation has been damaged for good.

Justice: Clinton, McCabe, Brennan and a relatively small set of Obama administration officials go to prison. CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo go out of business. Democrats lose 2020 elections very badly in a manner much worse than the damage Nixon did to the GOP. The Green party becomes the party that leftists support and the democrat party dies a slow death. Safeguards are put into place, such as FISA court oversight, that will make abuse of government difficult.

Likely: Congressional hearings will be held. Only McCabe and Brennan are indicted, but serve no time. Voters are tired of the whole thing. The GOP wins easily in 2020, but the Democrat party is fully intact. Some safeguards are put into place, but many loopholes remain.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Devastating: numerous democrats and some republicans are sent to prison. Certain foreign allies are also implicated. American citizens lose even more faith in the ability of our government to function fairly. Television and newspaper news is ruined forever. This has a profound effect on young voters. Instead of finding trust in the republican party, they instead turn to third party alternates, mostly violent far-left organizations. America is forever changed. Conservatives feeling of satisfaction turns sour when they realize that the very fabric of the nation has been damaged for good.

Justice: Clinton, McCabe, Brennan and a relatively small set of Obama administration officials go to prison. CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo go out of business. Democrats lose 2020 elections very badly in a manner much worse than the damage Nixon did to the GOP. The Green party becomes the party that leftists support and the democrat party dies a slow death. Safeguards are put into place, such as FISA court oversight, that will make abuse of government difficult.

Likely: Congressional hearings will be held. Only McCabe and Brennan are indicted, but serve no time. Voters are tired of the whole thing. The GOP wins easily in 2020, but the Democrat party is fully intact. Some safeguards are put into place, but many loopholes remain.

Excellent summation.