Author Topic: Emily Ratajkowski Poses Nude To Punish ‘Old White Men’ For Alabama Abortion Law  (Read 1521 times)

Offline corbe

Emily Ratajkowski Poses Nude To Punish ‘Old White Men’ For Alabama Abortion Law

By  Amanda Prestigiacomo 
ï‚™ @amandapresto 

May 16, 2019

Beautiful model Emily Ratajkowski posted a nude photo of herself to social media on Thursday to protest the Alabama Human Life Protection Act, the strictest abortion law in the nation.

Oddly enough, Ratajkowski was specifically targeting the "25 old white men" who voted for the ban with her nude post.

<..snip..>

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47309/emily-ratajkowski-poses-nude-punish-old-white-men-amanda-prestigiacomo
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Unfortunately, TBR's posting rules would get me a timeout if I posted the pic, so here's this instead.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 11:54:14 pm by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sorry princess, I've dated hotter than you.
The Republic is lost.

Offline rustynail

Someone give that poor girl a biscuit.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Emily Ratajkowski Poses Nude To Punish ‘Old White Men’

Has this woman interacted with any heterosexual men?  ... Ever?

:facepalm2:
Let it burn.

Offline dfwgator

Meh, for a Polish girl, she's average.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If anyone has her number,please tell her that if she wants to punish me,I will allow her to tie me up and punish me with her tongue.

I know I don't deserve that punishment,but it just makes me sad to see a young woman like her be so distressed.

Just doing my part for world peace,yall!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Emily Ratajkowski Poses Nude To Punish ‘Old White Men’

Has this woman interacted with any heterosexual men?  ... Ever?

:facepalm2:

@Ghost Bear

Doesn't seem likely,does it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@corbe
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

She is nude, but what does her nude body have to do with that law - what message is she sending to young white men (the article says young white men).  Do any of you know?  Really, I don't understand what her message is supposed to be.  She is a model and Trump's wife was a model and she posed nude, too, some years ago; I have seen that picture and both women are just like women in the whole United States - naked women do not look like naked men - they are different.

Women have looked different than men when naked, since Adam and Eve were in the garden.  There are paintings representing that, and sure enough, Eve looks different than Adam.

Here is a true story for you:
The first doctor in England to operate on a person, was taken to court due to he put the person to sleep before the surgery.  First time a patient had been put to sleep.  The doctor was acquitted of the charge when he gave his defense:  The first sleep used for an operation was used by God when he put Adam to sleep to take his rib and make Eve.  That was the first time a person was put to sleep for an operation.  This doctor was using God's method of operating to keep the patient from having pain during the operation.  :amen:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Celebrities share their own personal abortion stories and #youknowme campaign goes viral as backlash against Alabama's near-total ban continues to cause outrage
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7037901/Celebrities-share-personal-abortion-stories-campaign-goes-viral.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34