Poll

What do you most regret NOT having in your Home? (Updated)

A Quiet Person that Cooks and likes Sex (with me)
3 (27.3%)
An AR-15
1 (9.1%)
A nice nurse with boobs
4 (36.4%)
Air~Fryer
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: October 20, 2019, 09:25:46 pm

Author Topic: What do you most regret NOT having in your Home?  (Read 6607 times)

Offline corbe

Re: What do you most regret NOT having in your Home?
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2019, 07:49:20 pm »
   Congrats @Cyber Liberty
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2019, 07:59:38 pm »
1.   a foot pedal at the kitchen sink that controls the water spray flow.
2.   a urinal in the master bath
3.   solar panels w/converter
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2019, 08:05:09 pm »
@corbe  TY!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2019, 07:46:44 pm »
We recently down sized, but we have a huge walk in pantry with plenty of shelving space to store about a 6 mos. supply of food and paper goods, as well as our normal pantry items.  I still have room to fill and I love it!

Kitchen has plenty of cabinets and shelves as well ... we didn't go with granite counter tops as I didn't see it as a necessity.

Live in FL so, no basement but we just had stairs installed up to our roomy attic and put down plywood so we have ample storage.

I'd have to say ... need to extend our lanai and screen it.  I miss the pool that we had, but we are aging (quickly, lol) and didn't use the one we had in the old house all that often anymore, so we use the community pool and it gets us out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2019, 07:57:20 pm »
Rational significant other???  You're kidding right?  After 37 years of marriage, I didn't realize that there was such a thing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2019, 08:04:12 pm »
Rational significant other???  You're kidding right?  After 37 years of marriage, I didn't realize that there was such a thing.

You're not rational?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2019, 05:35:19 am »
Got two houses (use one for storage, kids backup housing if they need).... but the storage one has the basement.... but it leaks (sump pump)....  We do have a cement hidy hole that would probable survive a E4 or so tornado, but alas no real basement...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2019, 05:41:18 pm »
Got two houses (use one for storage, kids backup housing if they need).... but the storage one has the basement.... but it leaks (sump pump)....  We do have a cement hidy hole that would probable survive a E4 or so tornado, but alas no real basement...

My first experience with a root cellar in my youth was the combination root cellar and storm shelter at my grandpa's place outside of Topeka KS...

Good country folks, and if you happened to get stuck in the cellar after a storm, you sure wouldn't die of starvation, I'll tell you what. Had water piped in too, and a drain in the floor.

I can't for the life of me see how folks live in tornado country without a storm shelter. Makes no sense to me at all.  :shrug:

Offline Idiot

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 06:31:32 pm »
My first experience with a root cellar in my youth was the combination root cellar and storm shelter at my grandpa's place outside of Topeka KS...

Good country folks, and if you happened to get stuck in the cellar after a storm, you sure wouldn't die of starvation, I'll tell you what. Had water piped in too, and a drain in the floor.

I can't for the life of me see how folks live in tornado country without a storm shelter. Makes no sense to me at all.  :shrug:
I'm thinking about getting one after our tornado on Saturday.  Maybe just a concrete safe room.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2019, 06:38:50 pm »
I'm thinking about getting one after our tornado on Saturday.  Maybe just a concrete safe room.

'Maybe just' seems to be a poor way to be talking about tornadoes, Taterhead...
I been through two in my yoot. No more for me.
I'll just stay up here in the Rockies and play with griz. Makes way more sense.
 :beer:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2019, 07:26:41 pm »
'Maybe just' seems to be a poor way to be talking about tornadoes, Taterhead...
I been through two in my yoot. No more for me.
I'll just stay up here in the Rockies and play with griz. Makes way more sense.

You can kindasorta reason with a griz.

I wish I had something right now.  I want a small-ish refrigerator to chill a back-up keg of beer for my bar.  I think I'd better wait until I get our furniture first.  Supposed to be the day after tomorrow.

I'll probably post pictures of the Castillo in The Lounge after I get it all set up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2019, 07:31:55 pm »
You can kindasorta reason with a griz.

Maybe. Sometimes... But not a moose.

I wish I had something right now.  I want a small-ish refrigerator to chill a back-up keg of beer for my bar.  I think I'd better wait until I get our furniture first.  Supposed to be the day after tomorrow.

I'll probably post pictures of the Castillo in The Lounge after I get it all set up.

I am tellin you, you need a beer fridge... Refit an old 50's art deco fridge and paint it up pretty

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=Awr9IMxUAONcNG0A_xdXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0NmFxOTVwBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjcyMzBfMQRzZWMDcGl2cw--?p=custom+beer+fridge&fr2=piv-web&fr=opensearch

You're in the country now. It's tradition.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2019, 07:35:31 pm »
But then, I dunno what all the fuss is for... PBR, Hamms, Rainier... Keystone... And a serious super-cooler in the back of the pickup... Put a frozen milk jug of water in it once a week or ten days...

Suits me fine...  :shrug: :whistle:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2019, 08:00:21 pm »
But then, I dunno what all the fuss is for... PBR, Hamms, Rainier... Keystone... And a serious super-cooler in the back of the pickup... Put a frozen milk jug of water in it once a week or ten days...

Suits me fine...  :shrug: :whistle:

The reason I can't justify the purchase right now is the fact that the only inconvenience for me is the up-to one week turnaround on ordering keg beer in Bullhead City.  I suppose if I got desperate I could go to Kingman.   :shrug:

I keep some long-necks around for those exigent circumstances.
I will NOT comply.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2019, 06:07:32 pm »
In no particular order, a new poodle and a husband. Maybe a husband first and we could go pick out the dog together.

When I clicked to post here, I got this warning. Am I in trouble?  888mouth

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2019, 06:10:14 pm »
In no particular order, a new poodle and a husband. Maybe a husband first and we could go pick out the dog together.

I've never seen that before... :shrug:

I see you posted on an older thread..that's why
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 06:11:53 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2019, 06:25:26 pm »

Yeah, it means you woke the Mods and Admins up from a slumber for an ancient thread.   :seeya:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2019, 09:01:47 pm »

It happens when you pick a scab off an old thread. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline thackney

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2019, 09:08:36 pm »
A 2 foot above ground foundation....
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2019, 09:41:03 pm »
A 2 foot above ground foundation....

8888crybaby
I will NOT comply.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2019, 09:47:18 pm »
We had our home custom built and thought long and hard about each choice. The only thing I would add is an indoor pool/conservatory but the cost would be prohibitive so I drive 25 miles one way to go swimming three times a week.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2019, 10:33:40 pm »
Servants. Preferably a couple that have nice boobs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2019, 10:36:59 pm »
Walk in tub so as not to stress over which way to stand in the shower.

@rustynail

I put one in the bathroom in my workshop. Has a seat at each end so I can sit if I need to. Also have a 6 foot long hose attached to the shower head that has a small shower head on it. They are a big help if your injury or condition makes you less flexible than normal. Plus,I can use it when sitting on a seat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2019, 10:38:09 pm »
I've got the first two choices nailed so to speak so picked the last two... :shrug:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2019, 10:43:58 pm »
Servants. Preferably a couple that have nice boobs.

OK, you asked for it.