Author Topic: BREAKING: President Trump MAJOR Immigration Policy Proposal  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: BREAKING: President Trump MAJOR Immigration Policy Proposal
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2019, 02:21:34 pm »
I actually like the idea of "dumping" these ILLEGALS back over the border!  Now they are in this country and in this case they ARE in communities represented by DEMS; these are the same communities that the DeSantis and Scott had to challenge the DEMS because of blatant fraud during the vote counting process.

Yep ... well done @ Jazzhead.   :chairbang:

Me too.  I keep seeing liberal news stories about children dying or children sleeping on the floor in detention centers.  They would not be if it weren't for parents putting their children at risk to come and get a job.  I can't remember if the latest one was 2 or 4 but the child had pneumonia.  We sent the child to a children hospital where the child stayed for a month and then dies.  That has to be a hefty hospital bill on the taxpayer.  And the liberals just use it to somehow blame us?  We don't trudge children thousands of miles.  Have them stay in squalor cramped camps with a couple porta potties for thousands of people.  Having your children sleeping next to total strangers. 

They are bringing diseases and they blame us that they are sick.  Makes no sense.  Send them  home as soon as they are caught.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2019, 11:02:53 pm »
Apparently Florida isn't the only place that they are going to be dumping ILLEGALS.  As of now, the article reports that they ILLEGALS are being flown into Border Patrol all across the country. 

His speech was nothing but b.s. and anyone truly paying attention that he was addressing legal immigration; meanwhile his answer to ILLEGAL immigration is to keep dumping them into cities around the country!

Trump administration prepares to release Central American migrants 'across the entire nation'

..."With more than 4,500 people being caught each day crossing the U.S.-Mexico border, the agency has run out of room at its Border Patrol facilities in the four border states. The agency has started looking at its facilities around the country, which are mostly along the northern border with Canada and coastal states.

That means states from Oregon to North Dakota to Maine may begin receiving planeloads of migrant families in the weeks to come. On Tuesday, Customs and Border Protection sent its first plane full of migrants from Texas to San Diego
. .........."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/05/17/border-patrol-cbp-release-central-american-migrants-across-entire-nation/3710025002/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 11:04:09 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2019, 03:39:32 am »
If you say it does it make it so?  No real plan.  Just a roll out of Kushner's shameful pandering Corporate America.  Increasing H!B so that corporations can hire cheaper labor.  It isn't any real solution to illegal immigration.  Its the same.  They will keep coming until there is no more freebies.  Like Freattle.  A draw of cheap labor at the cost of Seattle which is dying from freebies and homelessness.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.