Author Topic: Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing reveal Brennan was the mastermind of the Russia hoax  (Read 625 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 16, 2019
Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing reveal Brennan was the mastermind of the Russia hoax
By Thomas Lifson

Anyone closely following the Russia hoax and its collapse understands that DC superlawyers Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing have by far the best track record in accurately calling out the nature of the scandal and identifying the coming revelations.  I do not know either of them, and have not communicated with them personally, but judging from their public statements, and inferring from their career histories, they must have very highly placed sources talking to them about the case – and quite possibly asking for advice or acting as sounding boards – about future actions to ensure that the facts are properly aired and the persons responsible for the abuses are held to account. All of this in the face of the fiercest possible resistance by members of the deep state embedded in law enforcement, intelligence agencies, the DOJ, and the media – and maybe even in the White House staff.

Yesterday, they spent an hour with Sebastian Gorka on his Salem Radio syndicated talk show and gave us a preview of sorts about where the scandal is headed next. The entire show is available on YouTube, minus most of the commercial breaks, and well worth a listen. If you haven’t got much time, I suggest you start at about 20 minutes into the video and follow through to the end, 15 minutes later.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/joe_digenova_and_victoria_toensing_reveal_brennan_was_the_mastermind_of_the_russia_hoax.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

That people would remain silent when asked to implement actions that are clearly wrong indicates that the rot extends far below the political appointees.

Anybody over 65 grew up with Efrem Zimbalist, Jr.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efrem_Zimbalist_Jr.  To us, the FBI was pure.  Even Keanu Reeves was 'proud' to say, "I AM AN FBI AGENT!!!!"   :laugh:

So the rot started with Baby Boomer parents.  Should be able to trace the social DNA back to the culprit.  Rap music.  Hip-Hop!  Not stopping the degrading of women and even themselves, once they received special dispensation and absolution for use of the N word. 

And, believe it or not, Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky changed us, too.

Imagine?  My God, John Lennon is spinning in his grave. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline rustynail

Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing reveal....another thing on the way to nowhere?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Joe DiGenova and Victoria Toensing reveal....another thing on the way to nowhere?

I like them both a lot, but I'm not counting chickens before they hatch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: