Author Topic: ‘This is a lie’: AOC digs deeper after being thoroughly schooled on incendiary abortion claim and ‘j  (Read 488 times)

Offline mountaineer

‘This is a lie’: AOC digs deeper after being thoroughly schooled on incendiary abortion claim and ‘jail’ time
May 16, 2019 | Samantha Chang
Democrat Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez embarrassed herself once again after being caught spouting a blatant lie in a bid to foment opposition to the new Alabama abortion ban. For the record, the restrictive pro-life legislation was signed into law by a female governor, Kay Ivey.

In a ridiculous tweet, AOC falsely claimed that women who get abortions under the new Alabama law would be jailed. That is 100% false.

It is the abortion providers that would face criminal sanctions. Under NO circumstance would mothers who abort their babies be prosecuted.  ...

One America News reporter Liz Wheeler immediately schooled the former bartender on Twitter.

Wheeler clapped back: “This is a lie. Under no circumstances would women be jailed for abortions. The abortionist would be penalized. Tell the truth, AOC. You’re trying to scare women into supporting abortion.”

An embarrassed AOC responded with a lame comeback that did not address her original lie. She pivoted by accusing Liz Wheeler of not supporting “victims of rape and incest. 👍🏽 good job.”  ...
Read the entire story at BizPacReview

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

The gift that keeps on giving.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline dfwgator

The gift that keeps on giving.

I swear, if it comes out one day that Trump is paying her to do this, I wouldn't be shocked in the least.

Offline mountaineer

Could it be that AOC, Tlaib and Omar are just a perpetual,  24/7, never ending April Fool prank?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I think the bartender is a true believing commie. She worked for Bernie. No one is paying her- she's got crazy zealot eyes.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

I think the bartender is a true believing commie. She worked for Bernie. No one is paying her- she's got crazy zealot eyes.
QFT That was the first thing I thought when I saw her go into one of her first rants. She is the central hub to get on the crazy train.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sandy-O the bartender from the Bronx has a bunch of splinters in the windmills of her mind.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.