Author Topic: 50,000 Foreigners Just Won the Right to Immigrate to the U.S….Why Do We STILL Have the ‘Diversity Vi  (Read 366 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
50,000 Foreigners Just Won the Right to Immigrate to the U.S….Why Do We STILL Have the ‘Diversity Visa Lottery?

he Miami Herald has a huge article with information for those who believe they’ve won the Diversity Visa Lottery. the lottery began as a way to diversify America so that people who don’t usually immigrate here can come to live. This program has outlived its usefulness because we pretty much have people from every corner of the globe coming to the U.S. via illegal immigration or the refugee resettlement program
The U.S. has become a global magnet for anyone and everyone because the word is out that we have generous benefits for everyone legal or illegal. We know what you’re probably thinking…yes, YOU pay for this! Don’t let anyone tell you that you don’t.

One million people apply every year for this lottery – It’s so popular that the system to check to see if you won a spot has rashed three times and has been down:

https://100percentfedup.com/50000-foreigners-just-won-the-right-to-immigrate-to-the-u-s-why-do-we-still-have-the-diversity-visa-lottery/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

We need them to replace 600,000+ abortions each year.

Offline dfwgator

We're all living in Amerika,
Amerika ist wunderbar
We're all living in Amerika,
Amerika, Amerika

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I would prefer that we go back to the immigration laws that were imposed in the mid-1920's -- essentially, ending most of it indefinitely.