Author Topic: REPORT: Former NXIVM Sex Cult Member Claims Leaders 'Curried Favor' With Hillary Clinton By Donating  (Read 277 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

REPORT: Former NXIVM Sex Cult Member Claims Leaders 'Curried Favor' With Hillary Clinton By Donating To Her Presidential Campaign

In a bizarre turn of events Tuesday, a former member of the notorious NXIVM sex cult, whose founder, Keith Raniere, is currently on trial, testified that one of the cult's benefactors raised thousands of dollars from cult members for Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign.

The New York Post reports that Mark Vicente, who used to be a high-ranking member of the cult, testified in court that another high-ranking NXIVM devotee, Seagram's rum heiress Clare Bronfman, demanded cult members donate the maximum individual amount — then $2,300 — to Clinton's 2008 primary campaign against then-Illinois senator, Barack Obama.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47261/weird-former-nxivm-sex-cult-claims-leaders-curried-emily-zanotti

Sounds like a Federal investigation to me.  She's most probably a member.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.