Author Topic: Poll finds most Americans don’t realize how bad the border crisis is. Here are the eye-popping numbe  (Read 643 times)

Online libertybele

***@Jazzhead, please take note.

Poll finds most Americans don’t realize how bad the border crisis is. Here are the eye-popping numbers

109,144 individuals were apprehended at the border in April alone.
    103,492 illegal and inadmissible aliens were apprehended by during the month of March alone.
    76,325 apprehensions occurred in February.
    Border arrests have reached their highest point in 12 years.
    February numbers showed a 1,744% increase in asylum claims.
    Family unit apprehensions by Border Patrol jumped 311% during the first five months of this fiscal year over the first five months of last fiscal year.
    4,117 migrants were apprehended on a single day in March.
 ***   Just 6% of the people crossing the border are expressing a credible fear and requesting asylum in one sector, according to an immigration official.
    A recent survey found that one-third of Guatemala’s population wants to come to the U.S.
    Over 1% of the entire populations of Guatemala and Honduras have entered the United States this fiscal year, according to DHS.
    There are at least 1.9 million known criminal aliens sitting in U.S. jails.
    Human smugglers are running radio ads in Central America, according to a Border Patrol official.
    ICE is having to reallocate resources to deal with “fake families” trying to manipulate border policies.
    Now Border Patrol reports that children are also being rented and “recycled” to defraud immigration officials.
    Catch-and-release policies also sent an estimated 7,000 illegal immigrants into Tuscon, Ariz., over an eight-month period alone.
    Border Patrol agents in Texas over just the last week apprehended 5,500 migrants per day.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/poll-finds-americans-dont-realize-bad-border-crisis-eye-popping-numbers/
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 02:18:32 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Its time politicians get off their fat butts and do something about this.  It is sad that people don't realize this.   But our government knows and does nothing.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Its time politicians get off their fat butts and do something about this.  It is sad that people don't realize this.   But our government knows and does nothing.

Yep.  Maybe someday we will understand their solid lack of action.  I sure don't now.

Offline dfwgator

Garbage In, Garbage Out.   If the citizens are clueless, politicians ain't gonna help.

Online libertybele

Yep.  Maybe someday we will understand their solid lack of action.  I sure don't now.

Unfortunately, I think we're about to find out soon enough and I have a hunch we're not going to like it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Unfortunately, I think we're about to find out soon enough and I have a hunch we're not going to like it.

I'm with you on that, whatever it is we aren't going to like it.