Author Topic: Kamala Harris turns the tables on Joe Biden, says he'd be 'a great running mate'  (Read 394 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., responded on Wednesday to a question about interest in her serving as fellow 2020 contender Joe Biden's runningmate, saying the former vice president would be a good fit for a repeat of his former job under her administration.

“I think Joe Biden would be a great runningmate," she told reporters in New Hampshire. "As vice president he’s shown he can do the job.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-joe-biden-running-mate
Obviously, Kamala now prefers the top rather than the bottom position she had with Willie.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

Me thinks Uncle Joe isn't going to go along.  Maybe, Warren?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.