Author Topic: Kamala Harris rejects Fox News town hall invitation  (Read 640 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris rejects Fox News town hall invitation
« on: May 15, 2019, 09:04:36 pm »
Kamala Harris rejects Fox News town hall invitation
by John Gage
 | May 15, 2019 04:35 PM

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., became the second Democratic presidential contender to turn down a Fox News town hall.

The senator's announcement comes a day after Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., announced she would not attend one either.

“They've reached out but we haven't entertained it,” a spokesperson for the Harris campaign told a Huffington Post contributor.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kamala-harris-rejects-fox-news-town-hall-invitation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: Kamala Harris rejects Fox News town hall invitation
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 09:26:23 pm »
If they allowed "I'm open to a conversation / discussion about that." as an only response to questions, she'd be good to go.   :rolling:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 09:32:29 pm »
Aren't they attacking our "sacred" Press?

I thought that was a bad thing.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 09:34:05 pm »
If they allowed "I'm open to a conversation / discussion about that." as an only response to questions, she'd be good to go.   :rolling:

888high58888
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 10:13:38 pm »
I imagine ALL the liberal mental midget candidates will reject FOX News invitations.  If I recall correctly, FOX has been eliminated from the debates.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 10:23:50 pm »
I imagine ALL the liberal mental midget candidates will reject FOX News invitations.  If I recall correctly, FOX has been eliminated from the debates.

They've had a few of them already, I can't recall which Dem 2020 candidates accepted since I watched none of them.

I believe that the Chris Wallace-Brett Baier faction of FNC is pushing for as many of these as possible in a desperate hope to be "allowed" to host a Den candidate debate.