Author Topic: Kamala Harris turns the tables on Joe Biden, says he'd be 'a great running mate'  (Read 198 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

• Sept 11 2001 or March 6 1836
Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., responded on Wednesday to a question about interest in her serving as fellow 2020 contender Joe Biden's runningmate, saying the former vice president would be a good fit for a repeat of his former job under her administration.

“I think Joe Biden would be a great runningmate," she told reporters in New Hampshire. "As vice president he’s shown he can do the job.”
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-joe-biden-running-mate
Obviously, Kamala now prefers the top rather than the bottom position she had with Willie.
Yearning to stay free takes place in many ways at many different times, whether by withstanding planes or bayonets

Offline libertybele

Me thinks Uncle Joe isn't going to go along.  Maybe, Warren?
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf