Author Topic: Crack Pipe Found in Hunter Biden’s Rental Car – Authorities Declined to Prosecute  (Read 1921 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump's enemies are our enemies.

True dat. And his friends are my friends.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Applewood

Trump's enemies are our enemies.

And that' the problem with Trump and his fans.  Everyone who isn't a worshiper of Trump is an enemy.  Trump calls someone an enemy and that person automatically becomes an enemy to his fans.  Really? 

Look, I'm no fan of the Bidens, but not everyone who disagrees with Trump or his believers is an enemy.  Such rhetoric leads stupid, unbalanced people to take pot shots at the "enemy."  Biden is an opponent for the 2020 election -- maybe -- that is, if he gets the Democrat nomination.  Nothing more than that.

Offline Applewood

The Biden family thanks you for your support.

Can they rely on you, for more Arizona airport assignments?

TDS showing.

You Trump supporters need new material.  This "you must be a Biden or a Clinton supporter"  karp has been stale for along time.

Now, suppose you rented a car and a crack pipe was later found inside, but there is no evidence that the pipe belongs to you.  Would you want the DA to prosecute you?  I don't think so.

If the law applies to us, then it should apply to those we don't like or disagree with.  I'm no expert on criminal law, but no prosecutor is going to prosecute anyone without hard evidence.  In Hunter's case, it looks like there isn't any. 

Like I said, this is a nothingburger.  Hurling stupid accusations against me is not going to change that.  Get over it.

Offline dfwgator

True dat. And his friends are my friends.

I realize now I didn't say it correctly.

Trump recognizes who our enemies are, and therefore they are his enemies.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Trump recognises that politics is a full contact sport. Play all out, hard. To win.

That has come as a shock to mainstream "Republican*" types like McCain, Romney, Bush (multigenerational flavors), Flake, Kasich, etc.

These folks seem so comfortable in their roles as designated loser.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

He and I clash, sometimes, but I can say for sure - whether it’s bulbs or politics - Jim is no Dim.

What he's say's is true!
   Unless you consider Trumpism some form of leftist doctrine (some here do) @The Ghost is as far right as they come.

Thank You Corbes!  I'm so far right I am often wrong!

It is a parody image, look closer.

Also, @The Ghost comment was more about the gullibility of the poster, not the story itself.

888high58888

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The left-wingers who are out for Joe Biden's head apparently don't have much on him if they're going to resort to scandalizing his son instead of him. They should know better. Lifelong politicians know to bury their bodies where they won't be found.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024