Author Topic: Harris 'open' to adding seats to Supreme Court  (Read 568 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris 'open' to adding seats to Supreme Court
« on: May 15, 2019, 05:20:20 pm »
Harris 'open' to adding seats to Supreme Court
By Zack Budryk - 05/15/19 01:08 PM EDT

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) signaled openness on Wednesday to expanding the Supreme Court amid what she called a “crisis of confidence” created by Republicans in the nation's high court.

Bloomberg reported that Harris, asked in Nashua, N.H., whether she would support adding as many as four justices to the bench, said she was "open" to the conversation.

"I’m open to this conversation about increasing the number of people on the United States Supreme Court,” the 2020 presidential candidate said, according to Bloomberg.

Harris also expressed openness to limiting how many justices one president can nominate and applying term limits to justices, according to the news outlet.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/443841-harris-open-to-adding-seats-to-supreme-court
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

Re: Harris 'open' to adding seats to Supreme Court
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 05:24:26 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 05:28:08 pm »
She's "open" to a lot of things, even her legs if it will gain her favor and influence... :smokin:

Never really answers any question, just says she's "open" to conversation or discussing...

Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 05:34:55 pm »
Ask FDR how that worked out for him?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 05:38:26 pm »
She's "open" to a lot of things, even her legs if it will gain her favor and influence... :smokin:

Never really answers any question, just says she's "open" to conversation or discussing...

888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 06:09:27 pm »
If it is not broken, don't fix it.  Nine life appointed lying attorneys is plenty. 

I have less than zero respect for lawyers.  Their degree means professional liar to me.  They have cost me hundreds of thousands.  As useless as an appendix!

And I have no respect for the Supreme Court.  Seven of them voted in favor of Roe vs Wade, and legalized genocide in this great nation.  47 years have ticked off since the decision, and if we held a national referendum tomorrow, the majority of Americans would vote against abortion.  I consider it murder.

The law just passed in Georgia is a reasonable first step to end abortion.  It still allows women to end the life of their unborn child, to murder their baby.  We will not end abortion over night.  It will take time to end the genocide.  Too many liberals dancing in the street as they did in New York.  Cuomo is a sick f**k in my humble opinion.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 06:10:38 pm by jafo2010 »