Author Topic: DiGenova: ‘For the first time I actually believe’ people will go to jail over ‘Spygate’  (Read 641 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DiGenova: ‘For the first time I actually believe’ people will go to jail over ‘Spygate’

Posted on May 15, 2019

By Jon Dougherty

Former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova, long an advocate for justice to be done over the Obama-era “Spygate” scandal aimed at deposing POTUS Donald Trump said Tuesday night that for the “first time” he actually believes at least some of the co-conspirators will get some jail time.

Specifically, diGenova, who served as a federal prosecutor in the D.C. district, said that fired FBI Director James Comey and former CIA Director John Brennan should be lawyering up big time.

“This is very serious business,” he told Fox News host Laura Ingraham.

more
https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019/05/15/digenova-for-the-first-time-i-actually-believe-people-will-go-to-jail-over-spygate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I hope you are right, Mr. DiGenova.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

DiGenova: ‘For the first time I actually believe’ people will go to jail over ‘Spygate’
I guess DiGenova didn't believe it last year when he said "I believe as a result of some of the dumbest statements by James Clapper on television recently, Mr. Clapper and Mr. Comey will be reading both of their new books in the prison library."  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/23/digenova-ample-evidence-arrest-comey-spygate/

Why does anybody take this guy seriously?