Author Topic: Bombshell: Media Blackout As DOJ Announces Obama Accepted At Least $21.6 Million In Foreign Donation  (Read 668 times)

rangerrebew

Bombshell: Media Blackout As DOJ Announces Obama Accepted At Least $21.6 Million In Foreign Donations For 2012 Re-Election
Dean Garrison Dean Garrison May 14, 2019 7.2k Views

This news broke Friday of last week, but, as is par for the course, it just wasn’t big enough news to make most of your trusted news sources. Want proof? Do a Google search. You will find a few of those “red” Newsguard sites covered the story if you dig deep enough in the search results.

From Shepherd Ambellas:

According to reports circulating at the highest levels in Washington, former U.S. President Barack H. Obama’s political campaign received at least $21.6 million in illegal foreign campaign contributions during the runup to the 2012 presidential election.

https://freedomoutpost.com/bombshell-media-blackout-as-doj-announces-obama-accepted-at-least-21-6-million-in-foreign-donations-for-2012-re-election/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
21.6 Million in reportable donations that they know about.  Not to mention the millions that came in from foreign sources in amounts just below the reporting requirement.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
21.6 Million in reportable donations that they know about.  Not to mention the millions that came in from foreign sources in amounts just below the reporting requirement.
Iran and China is my bet.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

I would bet that you are exactly right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Just a few shekels Hillary tossed Barry's way from her stash of foreign contributions. Chump change to her.

Offline verga

You left out Russia, don't forget how flexible he had to be for Putin.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member