Author Topic: Lawmakers: 'All of Us Are in the Dark Over Here' on Iran  (Read 363 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Lawmakers: 'All of Us Are in the Dark Over Here' on Iran

Read Newsmax: Newsmax.com - Conservative News in Politics, Health, Finance & More
Urgent: Do you approve of Pres. Trump? Vote Here in Poll

Members of the U.S. Congress complained on Tuesday that President Donald Trump's administration has not shared enough information with them as tensions flared with Iran, with even some Republicans saying they have been left in the dark.
Relations between Washington and Tehran have become more fraught following Trump's decision this month to try to cut Iran's oil exports to zero and beef up the U.S. military presence in the Gulf in response to what he said were Iranian threats.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/iran-lawmakers-trump/2019/05/14/id/916009/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Lawmakers: 'All of Us Are in the Dark Over Here' on Iran
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 02:47:43 am »
"Lawmakers: 'All of Us Are in the Dark Over Here' on Iran"

Seriously?  No I mean seriously.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.