Author Topic: Trey Gowdy says John Brennan in more dossier peril than James Comey  (Read 679 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trey Gowdy says John Brennan in more dossier peril than James Comey
by Daniel Chaitin
 | May 14, 2019 08:45 PM

Trey Gowdy said on Tuesday that former CIA Director John Brennan is in more jeopardy than former FBI Director James Comey for the use of an unverified dossier for the Trump-Russia investigation.

During an interview on Fox News, the former Republican congressman from South Carolina discussed a document he saw as a leading GOP investigator before his retirement from Congress.

"I think that it's one more place for Mr. Durham to start," Gowdy said, referring to U.S. Attorney John Durham, who has been tasked by Attorney General William Barr to look into the origins of the Russia investigation.

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trey-gowdy-says-john-brennan-in-more-dossier-peril-than-james-comey
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Could well be true.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Did Gowdy  inherit Jim Trafican't barber?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Trey really screwed the pooch.  So much potential.  So much fail. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

John Brennen was a mentor to Obama and both are gay. BUTT BUDDY'S.   Correct. Then Brennen converted to Islam.  He is Anti-American and has issues with Russia....THEY DIDN'T WANT A double agent.  They could not trust him. Another Russia connection with Obama & the LEFT. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
John Brennen was a mentor to Obama and both are gay. BUTT BUDDY'S.   Correct. Then Brennen converted to Islam.  He is Anti-American and has issues with Russia....THEY DIDN'T WANT A double agent.  They could not trust him. Another Russia connection with Obama & the LEFT.

I'm not sure that phrase means what you seem to think it means... :pondering:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm not sure that phrase means what you seem to think it means... :pondering:

There are a lot of words she doesn't know the meaning of.  A  phrase would be way too much for that one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Yet Comey signed the first FISA warrant. I think both these traitors are toast.
Principles matter. Words matter.