Author Topic: Sorry You’re Offended, But ‘Palestine’ Does Not Exist  (Read 610 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/02/sorry-palestine-does-not-exist/

New York City punishes a councilman for stating a historical fact.

In progressive America, an official elected in a predominantly Jewish district in the country’s largest city can be punished for asserting an indisputable historical fact if it happens to offend the sensibilities of hard-left activists. In this case, Kalman Yeger, a councilman from Brooklyn, in a back-and-forth about Rep. Ilhan Omar, tweeted that, “Palestine does not exist. There, I said it again. Also, Congresswoman Omar is an antisemite.  Said that too.”

snip

Although one day it might, Palestine doesn’t exist today. An independent Arab Palestine has never existed. It didn’t exist under the Ottoman rule or the British Mandate or, in the end, under a United Nations Partition Plan that was rejected by every single Arab state and Palestinian leadership. It didn’t exist when the Palestinians were governed by governments in Jordan and Egypt (a time when there was virtually no international pressure to create an independent Palestine) and it didn’t come into existence when the Arab states rejected Israel’s peace gestures after the 1967 and 1973 wars.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bilo

Although one day it might, Palestine doesn’t exist today. An independent Arab Palestine has never existed. It didn’t exist under the Ottoman rule or the British Mandate or, in the end, under a United Nations Partition Plan that was rejected by every single Arab state and Palestinian leadership. It didn’t exist when the Palestinians were governed by governments in Jordan and Egypt (a time when there was virtually no international pressure to create an independent Palestine) and it didn’t come into existence when the Arab states rejected Israel’s peace gestures after the 1967 and 1973 wars.

Maybe if we say it enough the ignorant might just become informed!

I know I've asserted this with friends and some have had a hard time realizing it to be true.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Maybe if we say it enough the ignorant might just become informed!

I know I've asserted this with friends and some have had a hard time realizing it to be true.

If it were up to me I would give the "palestinians" the Côte d'Azur.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
While we are at it....

https://www.culturalsurvival.org/publications/cultural-survival-quarterly/assyrians-3000-years-history-yet-internet-our-only-home

Assyrians: "3,000 Years of History, Yet the Internet is Our Only Home"

After the fall of their empire in the sixth and seventh centuries B.C., the Assyrians were reduced to a small nation living at the mercy of their overlords in the Middle East. Assyrians were one of the first people to embrace Christianity and due to their religious beliefs, they suffered numerous atrocities over the following centuries.

In the middle of the 19th century, Assyrians came into contact with the Western world. Also during this time, they experienced a cultural renaissance and played an instrumental role in the economic, political, and educational development of much of the Middle East. During the reign of the Ottoman Empire, however, they fell victim to the massacres inflicted upon most Christians -- Assyrians and Armenians alike -- by the Turks.

During WWI, they joined the Allied Forces to defend themselves against attacks by the Turkish forces and were deemed `our smallest ally' by British historians. In 1918, a few months before the end of the war, Assyrians were isolated and without ammunition. They had no choice but to retreat from Urmia, Turkey, via Hamadan, Iran to the British forces in Baghdad. In this long and costly exodus, the Assyrians lost more than one-third of their population in the constant attacks from all sides. Many fell victim to severe weather, epidemics, and other hardships. Assyrians from northwestern Turkey in Tur Abdin and Midyat suffered similar experiences as they were chased from their homeland to northwest of what is now Syria.

In exchange for their services during WWI, Britain, France, and Russia promised to give the Assyrians a safe and independent homeland in the area of northern Iraq known as `Assyrian Triangle.' This land never materialized and the tensions between the Assyrian population and Iraqi government culminated with a massacre in Simeil, Iraq in 1933. From this time on, the Assyrian diaspora began in an effort to find a safe haven and protect themselves from total elimination.

After the Gulf War in 1992, their situation worsened. While reports focused mainly on the Kurdish refugee situation, more than 250,000 Assyrians fled Iraq towards Turkey, Iran, and Syria. Thousands of Assyrians who fled, died enroute and others suffered unbearable hardships. During their bloodstained history, the Assyrians of Turkey have suffered inhumane atrocities and have never enjoyed equal cultural, ethnic, or human rights. On the contrary, they have constantly been under pressure by their non-Assyrian neighbors to leave their homes and land and flee outside the borders. The recent attacks on villages and the deaths of innocent men, women, and children have reduced the remaining Assyrian population of northern Iraq and Turkey to a small group of terrified and desperate people that await total elimination while today's civilized world watches.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Palestine:
Made up name for a nonexistent country and an imaginary "people" ...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Palestine:
Made up name for a nonexistent country and an imaginary "people" ...

Made up when the KGB created the PLO.

Guess who first started calling them the "Palestinian people"?

The MSM.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Israel was a nation  over 3,000 years ago. The moslems don't show up until 2,000 years later.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Palestine does exist in the hearts of the people who call themselves Palestinian, and some of them are willing to blow you up to prove it.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Once-ler is right, it is in their hearts and minds.  Just like the concept of a Jewish state(before 1949) was in the hearts and minds of many people, the same is true for those that call themselves Palestinians.

However, the Palestinians are murdering mussies, and they believe every Jew must die.  Unfortunately, Israel is trying hard to not go the route of vanquishing these murdering b*st*rds, but in the end, this nonsense continues until they do. 

Think about it, would the USA trade life for life if 1,200 rockets were launched on the USA?  I don't think so.  Israel will rise up one day and flatten them all...that moment in time will come, hopefully before it is too late.  I believe the mussies will get their hands on the ultimate weapon and use as soon as they can on their perceived enemies, a bio weapon.  This will be the beginning of the greatest war of all time.  Billions will die.  This day is coming too.

Israel blew up a bio weapon plant in Syria a number of years ago, destroying every brick.  It was a news item on page 34.  No one paid attention, but the mussies are busy trying to develop bio weapons, and their day of use is inevitable.

Offline dfwgator

Also, Wakanda doesn't really exist.

Offline Millee

While we are at it....

https://www.culturalsurvival.org/publications/cultural-survival-quarterly/assyrians-3000-years-history-yet-internet-our-only-home

Assyrians: "3,000 Years of History, Yet the Internet is Our Only Home"

After the fall of their empire in the sixth and seventh centuries B.C., the Assyrians were reduced to a small nation living at the mercy of their overlords in the Middle East. Assyrians were one of the first people to embrace Christianity and due to their religious beliefs, they suffered numerous atrocities over the following centuries.

In the middle of the 19th century, Assyrians came into contact with the Western world. Also during this time, they experienced a cultural renaissance and played an instrumental role in the economic, political, and educational development of much of the Middle East. During the reign of the Ottoman Empire, however, they fell victim to the massacres inflicted upon most Christians -- Assyrians and Armenians alike -- by the Turks.

During WWI, they joined the Allied Forces to defend themselves against attacks by the Turkish forces and were deemed `our smallest ally' by British historians. In 1918, a few months before the end of the war, Assyrians were isolated and without ammunition. They had no choice but to retreat from Urmia, Turkey, via Hamadan, Iran to the British forces in Baghdad. In this long and costly exodus, the Assyrians lost more than one-third of their population in the constant attacks from all sides. Many fell victim to severe weather, epidemics, and other hardships. Assyrians from northwestern Turkey in Tur Abdin and Midyat suffered similar experiences as they were chased from their homeland to northwest of what is now Syria.

In exchange for their services during WWI, Britain, France, and Russia promised to give the Assyrians a safe and independent homeland in the area of northern Iraq known as `Assyrian Triangle.' This land never materialized and the tensions between the Assyrian population and Iraqi government culminated with a massacre in Simeil, Iraq in 1933. From this time on, the Assyrian diaspora began in an effort to find a safe haven and protect themselves from total elimination.

After the Gulf War in 1992, their situation worsened. While reports focused mainly on the Kurdish refugee situation, more than 250,000 Assyrians fled Iraq towards Turkey, Iran, and Syria. Thousands of Assyrians who fled, died enroute and others suffered unbearable hardships. During their bloodstained history, the Assyrians of Turkey have suffered inhumane atrocities and have never enjoyed equal cultural, ethnic, or human rights. On the contrary, they have constantly been under pressure by their non-Assyrian neighbors to leave their homes and land and flee outside the borders. The recent attacks on villages and the deaths of innocent men, women, and children have reduced the remaining Assyrian population of northern Iraq and Turkey to a small group of terrified and desperate people that await total elimination while today's civilized world watches.

Interesting and sad.   **nononono*

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Once-ler is right, it is in their hearts and minds.  Just like the concept of a Jewish state(before 1949) was in the hearts and minds of many people, the same is true for those that call themselves Palestinians.

However, the Palestinians are murdering mussies, and they believe every Jew must die.  Unfortunately, Israel is trying hard to not go the route of vanquishing these murdering b*st*rds, but in the end, this nonsense continues until they do. 

Think about it, would the USA trade life for life if 1,200 rockets were launched on the USA?  I don't think so.  Israel will rise up one day and flatten them all...that moment in time will come, hopefully before it is too late.  I believe the mussies will get their hands on the ultimate weapon and use as soon as they can on their perceived enemies, a bio weapon.  This will be the beginning of the greatest war of all time.  Billions will die.  This day is coming too.

Israel blew up a bio weapon plant in Syria a number of years ago, destroying every brick.  It was a news item on page 34.  No one paid attention, but the mussies are busy trying to develop bio weapons, and their day of use is inevitable.

I'll turn 58 this year. Their are people in this country trying hard to make people believe I am the problem. An aging white man who has worked all his life. Paid my taxes. I've got nothing coming. I'm not rich as in money or material wealth. But, BY GOD, I will stand.

Deal with the threat of islam....too late for Europe. Too late for Indonesia. It isn't too late here.

And I'll tell you all again. Ask the Scythians.

One other thing. They were ALWAYS moslems. Until they decided to take offense and make people call them muslims. Eff them. I will call them moslems with no caps since it now offends them until I die.

You got a skunk in your hen house so you kill your hens to save the skunk? Not here.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Also, Wakanda doesn't really exist.

ooohhhh...something to research for my robot thread...

You know they are making it no glitching streaming now???? Seamless and whole. I'll post the relevant data on the robot thread. The reduction in the millisecond delay.

5G/AI

Wakanda does exist.

You mirror your world. And that world mirrors you. Integrated. Seamless and whole.