Author Topic: Rep. Bruce Franks (BLM) quitting Missouri House, cites family and mental health issues  (Read 799 times)

Offline mountaineer

Rep. Bruce Franks quitting Missouri House, cites family and mental health issues
By Kurt Erickson
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
May 17, 2019
JEFFERSON CITY — A high-profile member of the St. Louis-area delegation in the Missouri Legislature is calling it quits after less than three years in office.

Rep. Bruce Franks, who rode into the Capitol after challenging the status quo in a contested election in 2016, said he is stepping down with a year left in his term to tend to his mental health and his family. ...

The 34-year-old activist and community organizer moved into the public eye in 2014 during protests over a Ferguson police officer’s fatal shooting of Michael Brown.

He parlayed that notoriety in 2016 to unseat Democrat Penny Hubbard in the 78th House District, which takes in downtown St. Louis, most of the near north side and parts of the city’s south side. ...

His decision comes after St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson launched an investigation and called for a state audit in January of a city jobs agency amid reports of financial mismanagement.

At the time, television station KMOV reported there were discrepancies in time sheets submitted by Franks, who worked as a youth mentor through the program with reported work hours not matching up with events and locations posted on Franks’ social media pages. ...
Another corrupt Democrat cries "ooh, my mental health" to avoid further scrutiny?

Full story at Post-Dispatch
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Rep. Bruce Franks quitting Missouri House, cites family and mental health issues
By Kurt Erickson
St. Louis Post-Dispatch

May 17, 2019Another corrupt Democrat cries "ooh, my mental health" to avoid further scrutiny?

Full story at Post-Dispatch
[img

width=100]https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/7/0f/70fd9be2-59e9-5147-aace-a8036a6ec7e6/5b6112c3e92dd.image.jpg?resize=300%2C211[/img]

High five!  This means...he is CAUGHT BEING CORRUPT....I see 99%, are mental.  Goes to culture.