Author Topic: Joe Biden: ‘Not a Single Bit of Evidence’ Son Asked Me to Help Him in Ukraine  (Read 1075 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CHARLIE SPIERING 14 May 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden denied Monday that his son Hunter Biden asked him for a favor in Ukraine while serving on the energy board of a Ukrainian energy company.

“We never once discussed it when he was there,” Biden told the Associated Press. “There’s not a single bit of evidence that’s been shown in any reporting that’s been done that he ever talked about it with me or asked any government official for a favor.”

When he was vice president, Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees for Ukraine if officials did not fire the country’s top prosecutor, who was pursuing a corruption investigation of an energy company while his son Hunter was serving on the board.

The connection was revealed in author Peter Schweizer’s best-selling book Secret Empires, and the reporting was confirmed in the New York Times.

Hunter Biden was paid as much as $50,000 per month while serving on the board, as his father led the Obama administration’s policy with Ukraine.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/05/14/joe-biden-not-a-single-bit-of-evidence-son-asked-me-to-help-him-in-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There’s not a single bit of evidence

LMAO    :silly:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
It doesn't matter if your son asked you to, or not, you drunken SOB.  You did what you did and bragged about it on tape.  Dumb mutt.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not a scintilla of evidence.

Offline aligncare

Offline corbe

I still believe this guy will crash and burn by Summers end, he just can't help it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I heard his response to AOC. He sounded low energy, weak, and doddering.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

“We never once discussed it when he was there,” Biden told the Associated Press. “There’s not a single bit of evidence that’s been shown in any reporting that’s been done that he ever talked about it with me or asked any government official for a favor.”
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline bilo

I heard his response to AOC. He sounded low energy, weak, and doddering.

Because he is "loe energy, weak and doddering".

The Rat convention is going to be interesting because no one will have enough delegates to be the nominee.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

FWIW, that's not how the game is played. The corrupt self serving jerks all know who the kid is and who Kerry's step son is. No one in their right mind gives a BILLION DOLLARS to for investment when the guy has been kicked out of the military for snorting cocaine.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden  just gave the story legs.   :smokin: