Author Topic: Obama’s Defense Secretary questions Biden’s ‘intellectual acuity’: He’s been wrong for past 40 years  (Read 495 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama’s Defense Secretary questions Biden’s ‘intellectual acuity’: He’s been wrong for past 40 years
May 13, 2019 | Frieda Powers

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s “intellectual acuity” in potentially leading the nation seemed a cause of concern for a former Obama administration official.

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates did not exactly give the 2020 Democratic contender a glowing reference as he simply said he “didn’t know” if Biden would make an effective commander-in-chief, telling CBS News’ Margaret Brennan on “Face The Nation” that he stood by his view that Biden has “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue” in the last 40 years.

Brennan read from Gates’ comments on Biden in his 2015 memoir:

Joe Biden is impossible not to like. He is a man of integrity, incapable of hiding what he really thinks and one of those rare people you know you can turn to for help in a personal crisis. Still, I think he’s been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/05/13/obamas-defense-secretary-questions-bidens-intellectual-acuity-hes-been-wrong-for-past-40-years-754275
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I find it very possible not to like Biden.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I find it very possible not to like Biden.

What?  You don't find lying, scheming, corrupt elitists likeable? 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Biden is a Demcommie.  He has always played the role of idiot.  I can't stand him.  And to hear Gates say he was on the wrong side of every issue tells me he is dangerous.  But then again, I consider every Democommie dangerous, and functioning as communists in the USA.  Anyone voting for these people checked their brains long ago.

Offline libertybele

I actually find the headline quite humorous.  :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Biden is a Demcommie.  He has always played the role of idiot.  I can't stand him.  And to hear Gates say he was on the wrong side of every issue tells me he is dangerous.  But then again, I consider every Democommie dangerous, and functioning as communists in the USA.  Anyone voting for these people checked their brains long ago.

Joe Biden is, and always has been a big labor lackey bought and paid for by the AFL/CIO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

Quite a prudes here that are against being felt up, apparently.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
   Quite a prudes here that are against being felt up, apparently.

What? 

Offline corbe

My sarcasm button is broken @Sanguine as is my ability to put together a coherent sentence.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
   My sarcasm button is broken @Sanguine as is my ability to put together a coherent sentence.

wink777