Author Topic: Warren turns down Fox town hall invite, rips network as 'hate-for-profit racket'  (Read 593 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren turns down Fox town hall invite, rips network as 'hate-for-profit racket'
By Avery Anapol and Joe Concha - 05/14/19 11:14 AM EDT

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) said Tuesday that she will not participate in a town hall event with Fox News, blasting the network as a "hate-for-profit machine."

"I’ve done 57 media avails and 131 interviews, taking over 1,100 questions from press just since January," the 2020 presidential candidate wrote in a series of tweets. "Fox News is welcome to come to my events just like any other outlet. But a Fox News town hall adds money to the hate-for-profit machine. To which I say: hard pass."

Elizabeth Warren
    ✔
    @ewarren
     Â· 5h
    Replying to @ewarren

I’m running a campaign to reach all Americans. I take questions from the press and voters everywhere I go. I’ve already held town halls in 17 states and Puerto Rico—including WV, OH, GA, UT, TN, TX, CO, MS & AL.

Elizabeth Warren
    ✔
    @ewarren

I’ve done 57 media avails and 131 interviews, taking over 1,100 questions from press just since January. Fox News is welcome to come to my events just like any other outlet. But a Fox News town hall adds money to the hate-for-profit machine. To which I say: hard pass.
    10:03 AM - May 14, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

8,936 people are talking about this

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/443579-warren-turns-down-fox-town-hall-invite-slams-network-as-hate-for-profit
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

She doesn't need the exposure since people who watch, or hear her don't like her.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Turns out if was a fund raising stunt.

Meanwhile she continues to show up on "for profit" networks like CNN and MSNBC that "gives a microphone to racists and conspiracists".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline dfwgator

Sounds like a politician is attacking the press,  I thought that was a bad thing.