Author Topic: Farrakhan-influenced black men attack Jews in NYC, de Blasio blames white supremacy  (Read 344 times)

rangerrebew

Farrakhan-influenced black men attack Jews in NYC, de Blasio blames white supremacy
May 14, 2019 | Vivek Saxena | Print Article

According to New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, white supremacy is to blame for a recent spate of Farrakhan-influenced black men attacking Jews throughout the metropolitan city.

“I think it’s really clear … the forces of white supremacy have been unleashed,” he said at a press conference earlier this month. “I think what’s happening in this country is a lot of folks used to be told it was unacceptable to be anti-Semitic, to be racist, and now they’re getting more permission.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/05/14/farrakhan-influenced-black-men-attack-jews-in-nyc-de-blasio-blames-white-supremacy-754394

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“I think it’s really clear … the forces of white supremacy have been unleashed,” he said at a press conference earlier this month. “I think what’s happening in this country is a lot of folks used to be told it was unacceptable to be anti-Semitic, to be racist, and now they’re getting more permission.”