Author Topic: Girl’s Accusation on Bus Ends in Man’s Death, but Video Shows She Made It Up  (Read 541 times)

rangerrebew

Girl’s Accusation on Bus Ends in Man’s Death, but Video Shows She Made It Up

Jared Harris By Jared Harris
Published May 13, 2019 at 5:31am

Late last month, a 16-year-old girl called her brother from a bus in Logan, Utah. A man had sexually assaulted her, she told him.

The brother tracked the Cache Valley Transit District bus down and jumped the man as soon as the man exited the vehicle.

“Kind of a linebacker-type charge toward the gentleman, knocking him down,” Logan Police Chief Gary Jensen told KSTU about the April 23 incident. “This is an absolutely horrible event.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/girls-accusation-bus-ends/

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Yet another sexual assault hoax.
Countdown to Resignation

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Both the brother and his sister should be prosecuted for pre meditated murder, I don't care that the sister lied to him, he could have held the man for police, but instead he followed the bus with the intent of at minimum do great bodily harm.

Offline verga

Both the brother and his sister should be prosecuted for pre meditated murder, I don't care that the sister lied to him, he could have held the man for police, but instead he followed the bus with the intent of at minimum do great bodily harm.
Not sure if they can get Murder one, but definitely Murder two.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline dfwgator

Yet another sexual assault hoax.

Tawana Brawley - Now in White