Author Topic: Failing ‘White Privilege’ Candidate Beto O’Rourke Slammed for Suggesting Stacey Abrams as Running M  (Read 788 times)

rangerrebew

Failing ‘White Privilege’ Candidate Beto O’Rourke Slammed for Suggesting Stacey Abrams as Running Mate
Posted By Andrew Stiles On May 13, 2019

Beto O'Rourke, the heiress husband and failed Senate candidate who briefly launched a career as a pensive travel blogger before deciding to run for president, is struggling to stay relevant in the Democratic primary. In a recent poll of primary voters in New Hampshire, O'Rourke is approaching "statistically insignificant" territory. South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg is surging, while THE POLITICO is running feature stories on "Beto's Long History of Failing Upward."

Given the circumstances, O'Rourke was asked a rather ridiculous question during a recent campaign stop in Bedford, N.H. Would he, if nominated, select "one of the amazing woman candidates" as a running mate? As Beto rightly pointed out, the very notion of him discussing possible running mates at this point was "a little bit presumptuous." He went on to suggest that, in the unlikely event that he does win the nomination, he probably would select a female rival as a running mate, or perhaps "some other extraordinary woman who's not running right now," such as Stacey Abrams.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/beto-white-privilege-fail/

rangerrebew

The only place she would make a good running mate would be from a lunatic asylum.  Put her in the lead and let her ram trees and knock them over. :whistle:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Irish Bob and Fat Stacey yeah yeah  that's the ticket.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hands Down, Biden has sucked all the air out of the Irish Bob and Kamala Harris bubble.  They are scrambling to re-energize their failing campaigns. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Failing ‘White Privilege’ Candidate Beto O’Rourke Slammed for Suggesting Stacey Abrams as Running Mate

BY: Andrew Stiles   
May 13, 2019 3:40 pm

Beto O'Rourke, the heiress husband and failed Senate candidate who briefly launched a career as a pensive travel blogger before deciding to run for president, is struggling to stay relevant in the Democratic primary. In a recent poll of primary voters in New Hampshire, O'Rourke is approaching "statistically insignificant" territory. South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg is surging, while THE POLITICO is running feature stories on "Beto's Long History of Failing Upward."

Given the circumstances, O'Rourke was asked a rather ridiculous question during a recent campaign stop in Bedford, N.H. Would he, if nominated, select "one of the amazing woman candidates" as a running mate? As Beto rightly pointed out, the very notion of him discussing possible running mates at this point was "a little bit presumptuous." He went on to suggest that, in the unlikely event that he does win the nomination, he probably would select a female rival as a running mate, or perhaps "some other extraordinary woman who's not running right now," such as Stacey Abrams.

Abrams, the failed George gubernatorial candidate who continues to threaten the fabric of our democracy by refusing to concede defeat in that race, is unlikely to be flattered by O'Rourke's hypothetical offer. She has already refused, according to reports, an actual offer from former Vice President Joe Biden to join his ticket as the VP nominee, a proposal that one of Abrams' own aides denounced as "exploitative." The self-declared governor of Georgia has even left open the possibility of entering the Democratic primary as a presidential candidate, telling the ladies of The View, "I think you don't run for second place."

more
https://freebeacon.com/politics/beto-white-privilege-fail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
 :3:

I heard that Robert Francis may "relaunch" his campaign. He wants a do-over. What a loser.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline aligncare

:3:

I heard that Robert Francis may "relaunch" his campaign. He wants a do-over. What a loser.

What is a relaunch?: An admission that you failed miserably your first launch.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
What is a relaunch?: An admission that you failed miserably your first launch.

I believe so.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
To use an old expression, it is not over until the fat lady sings.  In this case, it will not be Stacey Abrams but HR Clinton.  Talk about sucking the air out of campaigns, when she announces, half these candidates fall off the edge of the earth immediately.  Another quarter perhaps before the Iowa caucus.

I just hope enough stay in to dillute Comrade Muppet's take from the clown show.  I see him coming in 2nd or 3rd, but not 1st.  Thank God he is as old as dirt, so I do not see him making another bid in 4 years.

Offline Mod5