Author Topic: Rashida Tlaib: Friend advised me to ‘talk like a fourth grader’ so ‘racist idiots’ can understand me  (Read 266 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rashida Tlaib: Friend advised me to ‘talk like a fourth grader’ so ‘racist idiots’ can understand me
by Diana Stancy Correll
 | May 14, 2019 08:26 AM

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Minn., said a friend advised her to “talk like a fourth grader” so “racist idiots” understand her, after she came under fire for saying that thinking about the Holocaust gives her a "calming feeling” because Palestinians provided a “safe haven” for Jewish victims.

Tlaib, who is Palestinian American and one of the first Muslim women elected to Congress, was accused by President Trump for having a “tremendous hatred of Israel and the Jewish people” after the remarks. But she attempted to clarify in basic terms what she meant during an interview with "Late Night" host Seth Meyers Monday.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

Democrat Rep. Tlaib is being slammed for her horrible and highly insensitive statement on the Holocaust. She obviously has tremendous hatred of Israel and the Jewish people. Can you imagine what would happen if I ever said what she said, and says?
9:09 AM - May 13, 2019

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/rashida-tlaib-friend-advised-me-to-talk-like-a-fourth-grader-so-racist-idiots-can-understand-me
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34