Author Topic: Tlaib Addresses the 'Lies' Being Spread About Her Holocaust Comment  (Read 399 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tlaib Addresses the 'Lies' Being Spread About Her Holocaust Comment
Cortney O'Brien

|
Posted: May 13, 2019 9:45 AM

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) gained the wrath of her colleagues for yet another controversial remark about the Jewish people over the weekend. In an interview with Yahoo's SkullDuggery Podcast, Tlaib said she gets a "calming feeling" when she thinks about how her ancestors helped give asylum to Jews whose lives had been upended by the Holocaust.

Her full comments were as follows:

"There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors — Palestinians — who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways, have been wiped out, and some people's passports," Tlaib said on the podcast's most recent episode, published Friday. "And, just all of it was in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-the Holocaust, post-the tragedy and the horrific persecution of Jews across the world at that time. And, I love the fact that it was my ancestors that provided that, right, in many ways, but they did it in a way that took their human dignity away and it was forced on them."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2019/05/13/heres-rashida-tlaibs-clarification-for-her-holocaust-comment-n2546219
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Tlaib Addresses the 'Lies' Being Spread About Her Holocaust Comment"

taqiyya... in reply to the truth.