Author Topic: Start With Immigration, Not Infrastructure  (Read 3780 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Start With Immigration, Not Infrastructure
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2019, 11:34:02 pm »

Libertybele....
I disagree.  The sound policy that the U.S.A. should adapt right now is; NO IMMIGRATION WHATSOEVER, NO ASYLUM and MASS DEPORTATION for a minimum of 5 years.

I agree 100%.  However, I also believe we need to end illegal alien invasion.  That is one of the greatest threats this nation faces.

When the federal income tax was started in 1914, I believe at 1%, it was to be for a set period I believe to pay for the war.  The abuse of the working man/woman in this nation must end.  USA citizens are being abused by their government on a daily basis.  End illegal alien invasion, build the damn wall, and make it clear anyone entering as an illegal alien invader will NEVER be eligible for citizenship, only deportation and fines.  I know illegal aliens that own multiple houses, never paid a dime in taxes.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2019, 11:48:03 pm »
I agree 100%.  However, I also believe we need to end illegal alien invasion.  That is one of the greatest threats this nation faces.

When the federal income tax was started in 1914, I believe at 1%, it was to be for a set period I believe to pay for the war.  The abuse of the working man/woman in this nation must end.  USA citizens are being abused by their government on a daily basis.  End illegal alien invasion, build the damn wall, and make it clear anyone entering as an illegal alien invader will NEVER be eligible for citizenship, only deportation and fines.  I know illegal aliens that own multiple houses, never paid a dime in taxes.

???? I'm not so sure why you think that I am not for ending illegal immigration. That baffles me as I have been extremely vocal about illegal immigration.   I am absolutely AGAINST illegal immigration.  I would go as far as making an announcement to other countries that the U.S.A. has adopted a zero tolerance policy on illegal immigration and those entering this country illegally will be dealt with accordingly.  ANY person caught illegally entering the U.S. will be seen as an enemy of this country and we have the absolute right to defend our country by any means, including fire power and land mines.  A few accidents is all it would take for the message to become very clear.

Placing a moratorium on all migration into this country includes both legal and illegal.  Shut down ALL migration into this country.  Shut down ALL asylum and fight this invasion by MASS deportation!  First to go, is to return those filling up our prison systems back to the country from which they came alontg with a bill for housing and feeding them.

Allow the average citizen to go through training and give them the education and tools necessary to assist in deportations and expand ICE three fold in each county.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2019, 11:52:36 pm »
   So I'll put you down as a definite NO on Ivankas husband's plan @libertybele
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2019, 12:09:36 am »

I do too.  Those ITIN numbers are the gift that keeps giving.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2019, 12:12:47 am »
???? I'm not so sure why you think that I am not for ending illegal immigration. That baffles me as I have been extremely vocal about illegal immigration.   I am absolutely AGAINST illegal immigration.  I would go as far as making an announcement to other countries that the U.S.A. has adopted a zero tolerance policy on illegal immigration and those entering this country illegally will be dealt with accordingly.  ANY person caught illegally entering the U.S. will be seen as an enemy of this country and we have the absolute right to defend our country by any means, including fire power and land mines.  A few accidents is all it would take for the message to become very clear.

Placing a moratorium on all migration into this country includes both legal and illegal.  Shut down ALL migration into this country.  Shut down ALL asylum and fight this invasion by MASS deportation!  First to go, is to return those filling up our prison systems back to the country from which they came alontg with a bill for housing and feeding them.

Allow the average citizen to go through training and give them the education and tools necessary to assist in deportations and expand ICE three fold in each county

I think that prison and health care should be paid by the country of which they belong to..
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2019, 12:14:11 am »
Hmmm.  I could get behind that.   happy77

Me too, easily!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2019, 12:49:15 pm »
I know illegal aliens that own multiple houses, never paid a dime in taxes.
You don't know any illegals, and I bet you have paid a dime in taxes.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2019, 03:40:55 pm »
   So I'll put you down as a definite NO on Ivankas husband's plan @libertybele

Absolutely!!!  I hold no esteem for Jared or any of his plans.  The only thing that I am interest in hearing from him is that he an Ivanka are vacating the White House.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.