Author Topic: Trump 'seriously' hurt Iran with these 2 moves says Lieberman  (Read 459 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump 'seriously' hurt Iran with these 2 moves says Lieberman

By Julia LimitonePublished May 13, 2019

Iran is suffering economically and politically thanks to two big actions taken by President Trump, former independent Sen. Joe Lieberman told FOX Business on Monday.

“[Trump] had the guts to take us out of a bad nuclear agreement with Iran -- that’s the beginning -- big change,” he told Maria Bartiromo. “Second he imposed sanctions on the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps -- also a big change and increased those sanctions.”

more
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trump-seriously-hurt-iran-with-these-2-moves
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump 'seriously' hurt Iran with these 2 moves says Lieberman
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 05:13:51 pm »
Good moves for Trump. Certainly he has undone some of the harm that Bammy did, but I'm concerned though as Russia is such a close ally of Iran.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 06:02:17 pm »
I wish we could back the cash that was in the back of the C-130 cargo plane Obama gifted his muslum brothers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 08:17:42 pm »
I wish we could back the cash that was in the back of the C-130 cargo plane Obama gifted his muslum brothers.

I had forgotten all about that.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.