Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez realizes she said something stupid and reacts badly  (Read 564 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 13, 2019
Ocasio-Cortez realizes she said something stupid and reacts badly
By Thomas Lifson

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez finally understands that her claim that we have only 12 years to save the world from global warming disaster was a ridiculous statement.  Having been mocked by her many enemies, and unable to defend the absurdity, she is actually digging a deeper hole for herself, trying to maintain the self-righteousness that seems to power her drive for political power.

In a Tweet Sunday morning, she implausibly claimed that the 12 years ‘til doom prediction was “dry humor” and that the GOP is too stupid to grasp her wittiness:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/ocasiocortez_realizes_she_said_something_stupid_and_reacts_badly.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Ocasio-Cortez realizes she said something stupid and reacts badly
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 02:17:42 pm »
My first reaction was, 'Oops'. Al Gore has been the 'End of the World is Tomorrow' evangelist for decades. And no matter how incredibly wrong he always is, he never retracted or backed off. Give me all your money and I can 'Save the Earth!'

Why would she even bring this up. It was stupid, but it was a dead issue which she, stupidly, brought back to life.

But digging deeper, what kind of freakin 'Joke' is saying the world will come to an end in a few years. Does she not know that children and idiots listen to her and believe this huckster crap? If you really believe this then donate half of you paycheck to Al Gore every month. I'm sure he would love it, since that is his whole goal.

Yea, that's very "funny". I can't stop laughing...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 02:33:50 pm »
My first reaction was, 'Oops'. Al Gore has been the 'End of the World is Tomorrow' evangelist for decades. And no matter how incredibly wrong he always is, he never retracted or backed off. Give me all your money and I can 'Save the Earth!'

Why would she even bring this up. It was stupid, but it was a dead issue which she, stupidly, brought back to life.

But digging deeper, what kind of freakin 'Joke' is saying the world will come to an end in a few years. Does she not know that children and idiots listen to her and believe this huckster crap? If you really believe this then donate half of you paycheck to Al Gore every month. I'm sure he would love it, since that is his whole goal.

Yea, that's very "funny". I can't stop laughing...
I would genuinely love to see her defend her positions/ beliefs agaisnt someone like Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, etc.... Especially Candace. AOC would literally end up in tears on the floor in a fetal position.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2019, 02:44:03 pm »
Folks, I still think this dumb bitch is a planned dim diversion, to make the  likes Joe Biden or Hitlerly look moderate, centralist, and electable.

Please don't take the bait.  (we are being trolled)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2019, 04:13:03 pm »
She has become an expert at not taking responsibility for her own behavior. In fact, it kind of reminds me of a certain political maxim: admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack.

She must be a protégé of Roger Stone. :cool:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2019, 06:48:10 pm »
It will be hilarious when all the crazy Global Warming people realize that they just gave their money to a madman lunatic who is more crazy than a sprayed roach.

Gimme money!
Gimme all your money!
The planet Earth is at stake!

In the 1920s this guy would have been locked up.
Today, he is a multi-multi-multi-billionaire.

HaHaHaHa come on man. That is kind of funny. This guy would take a scheme which was around in Biblical Times and he actually got morons to believe him and to give him their money.

Cudos dude. That is one bold dickhole scam that I would never even thought of.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.