Author Topic: Graham Working on Declassifying Document With Major Revelation About Steele Dossier  (Read 562 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham Working on Declassifying Document With Major Revelation About Steele Dossier

Leah Barkoukis

@LeahBarkoukis
|
Posted: May 13, 2019 7:44 AM

Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said Sunday he is working on declassifying a bombshell document that proves authorities knew the Steele dossier lacked credibility.

"There's a document that's classified that I'm gonna try to get unclassified that takes the dossier -- all the pages of it -- and it has verification to one side," Graham told Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo. "There really is no verification, other than media reports that were generated by reporters that received the dossier."

The FBI used the dossier from Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer, as justification for surveilling Carter Page, a former Trump aide.

"So, the bottom line is the dossier has never been independently confirmed,” Graham said. “It was used to get a warrant.  They knew the author of the dossier was on the Democrat Party payroll. He hated Trump; they got the warrant anyway. Most Americans should be very upset about that. I'm very upset about it. And we're going to get to the bottom of it."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/05/13/graham-seeks-to-declassify-document-on-steele-dossier-n2546216
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All of it needs to be declassified and made public!  The sooner the better!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Graham is lying and that disappoints me.  Steele, the author of the dossier, lives in England, does not hate Trump, no reason to, he was hired to do a job for FusionGPS, that is all. Graham said:
"They knew the author of the dossier was on the Democrat Party payroll. He hated Trump; they got the warrant anyway. Most Americans should be very upset about that. I'm very upset about it. And we're going to get to the bottom of it."

Again - Opposition Research companies and how the dossier came about:
FusionGPS was an opposition research company.  There are numerous opposition research companies.  I worked with the owner of one in Austin about how to determine how many people would vote in our county for that general election.  I used his method to determine what our county results would likely be, and it worked.  I was stunned when i got within 4 votes of how many voted in that election. I sent part of what I had done to that owner and asked him if I had done that correctly, and he said yes, then he asked if he could have the entire information and I sent it to him.  I have written this so you know what these companies do.  Every candidate needs to know what their opposition has done in his/her life that could help distinguish the difference between the two (or more) candidates for an office.

The year in question had both Democrat and Republican National Committees using FusionGPs - it was located in Washington DC.  Both parties hired  FusionGPS opposition research on the candidates.  Neither the Democrat Party nor the Republican Party knew what FusionGPS would find.  Reports on this are wrong when writers say Democrats made up the dossier - that is wrong - they had no idea what FusionGPS would find, or not.

FusionGPS hired Christopher Steele, an investigator whom the FBI also used for investigations and he worked for MI6 "(Christopher David Steele (born 24 June 1964) is a British former intelligence officer with the Secret Intelligence Service MI6 from 1987 until his retirement in 2009. He ran the Russia desk at MI6 headquarters in London between 2006 and 2009. In 2009 he co-founded Orbis Business Intelligence, a London-based private intelligence firm..."  By me: He is the one who found the info that became the dossier.  When he found this information about Trump and Russia and the prostitute encounter, he thought Russia could use this against Trump to have him do what they wanted, so he contacted the FBI, whom he had worked with before, and gave the info. to them.  This is how the dossier came about.

About FBI Director, Christopher Wray - Trump chose him:

"Hours after the Twitter post, the White House followed up with an official statement in which Mr. Trump called Mr. Wray “an impeccably qualified individual,” citing his role in major fraud investigations and antiterrorism efforts at the Justice Department after the 9/11 attacks."

“I know that he will again serve his country as a fierce guardian of the law and model of integrity once the Senate confirms him to lead the F.B.I.,” Mr. Trump said in the statement."

Wray was Trump's man until he isn't.  No person is Trump except him, therefore all are inferior so he gets rid of them.  This is not normal, and Trump is not normal.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 04:06:46 pm by Victoria33 »