Author Topic: Congress Believes Everything Is a Disaster and an Emergency Except for the Border Ep 409  (Read 348 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Congress Believes Everything Is a Disaster and an Emergency Except for the Border Ep 409

Description
In this free-flowing Friday episode, I tie up some loose ends on stories from this week. I explain the multi-layered crisis at the border, specifically the threat of infectious diseases and the cartel operations. The media and the government are not telling us just how serious a threat the termination of Border Patrol checkpoints are in terms of drugs, human smuggling, and potentially terrorists. 

Yet Congress doesn’t consider that to be a problem. The legislature is focusing on emergency and disaster spending for Puerto Rico. I explain why this disaster bill is nonsense and why throwing more money at Puerto Rico without fixing its systemic problems or giving it independence is like flushing money down the toilet.

Finally, I bring you one more example of why we can’t win the judicial game the conventional way and why we must challenge the entire premise of judicial supremacism rather than focus on “appointing better judges.”

https://omny.fm/shows/the-conservative-conscience-with-daniel-horowitz-1/congress-believes-everything-is-a-disaster-and-eme
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.